myCardealer - A cardealer job script with showrooms, order-management, test-drives and much more

myCardealer - Update - 18.04.2021

• Replaced the esx_vehicleshop Callback with an own one. This will fix issues when you didn’t have esx_vehicleshop running.

@Lalletwo this will also fix the problem you described.

Hey,

it seems like you don’t have the newest update, I’ll send you instructions via PM.

Best regards,
Luis

Hey @Luiiis
Das problem mit esx_advancedgarage ist immer noch.
Das die Addon fahrzeuge immer noch in der category unter Unknown abgespeichert werden.
Wenn mann sie mit myCardealer kauft.
Mann kann die Addon fahrzeuge nicht ausparken meinst du, du kannst in myCardealer vieleicht die category mit einbinden vl testes du es mal wir benutzen auch esx_advancedvehicleshop.

mfg Lalletwo

Hey,

diesbezüglich ist bereits ein Update geplant, damit keine manuellen Changes mehr von Nöten sind. Grundsätzlich lässt sich dies in 30 Sekunden auch individuell anpassen, jedoch lässt sich damit keine allgemeingültige Version produzieren.

Update ist sowieso angesetzt und wird in den nächsten Tagen folgen.

Beste Grüße
Luis

myCardealer - Update - 21.04.2021

• With this update the whole Order-process was simplified. We removed the whole production part and merged it into one “order” button. When you order a vehicle it will be displayed in the order menu, which now directly updates when pressing “refresh”. Once the required waiting time is over your vehicle is directly available in the dealership

Und wo kann man das Update runterladen?

1 Like

would there be anyway to add a extra vehicle? i have 5 showroom slots and would love this script but would like it better if i could display 5 cars

dw read the update further up

1 Like

Hey, you forgot to add a simple multiplier in the server.lua

local price = v.price * 0.1

should be

local price = v.price * 0.1 * total

or else people can order 10000 cars for the price of 1 xD

also edited the client.lua to add markers to the ping, computer, and showrooms. Black = visible to all, blue = staff only

Great project! Glad I purchased.

1 Like

Then you have to disable Config.useInfinity

Best regards,
Luis

myCardealer - Update - 10.06.2021

• Fixed an issue that the boss menu didn’t work when you don’t have a phone_number in your users table
  • Fixed an issue with the storage not being synced (Thanks @Gorka for reporting!)
  • The calculation of the price for new cars is now always correct
  • Performance optimiziation

Hei
Ich habe folgenden Fehler wenn ich an den Computer oder die Garage gehe.
NativeUI hab ich bereits installiert.
Finde auch die Einstellung nicht in der Config. in der man einstellen kann das die Gehälter aus dem Firmenkonto genommen werden.

Hey,

the error occurs, because you use the wrong NativeUI version. The correct one is provided in the readme-file.

Ok danke das funktioniert jetzt super. Allerdings kann ich keine Autos bestellen obwohl in der SQL alles eingetragen ist. Ich bekomme auch keine Fehlermeldung.

Hey,

ich hab dir ne PM für weitere Fragen geschrieben

It’s nice to see a seller focused on value.

1 Like

when i click sell vehicle its a empty menu

Hey,

please check whether you maybe haven’t enabled useOneSyncInfinity in the Config. When this is enabled, the script uses a modified function to check for nearby players. This could work on your server. When it’s enabled, try to disable it, so the legacy function would do the same check.

And of course the player, who wants to buy the car have to be next to you.

Best regards,
Luis