My test server crashing after installing Vehicle command addon while trying to get into RHD Cars

I created a test server to test car handling.meta files. I downloaded a RHD Car-addon. It was crashing my test server at first and then I fixed the vehicleslayout.meta so it stops crashing when I get in from the RHD side.

I recently downloaded this vehicle command resource so I can open trunks and hoods in my test server.

Vehicle Command Script download

For some reason, it keeps crashing my test server whenever I try to get into or jump on top of this one specific RHD Car addon. Other RHD cars I have are fine. The attached Zip file is the car that keeps crashing when I have the vehicle command resource installed.

na1.zip (16.6 MB)

Sorry, i meant it crashed the client. Not Server. So if this car gets imported into a live server, it might crash the client of whoever is trying to step inside. I need help knowing the cause.

My test server has only the basic barebone resources, car spawn resource, car hud for speedometer, the car-addons, and the vehicle commands to open hood, trunk, doors, etc etc.

you dont need a vehicle command addon for your server. /car is a basic command with all servers

Are you sure? I had to download a simple car script so i can spawn the downloaded cars. Doing /car before i downloaded any addons only wrote it as a text in chat.

That is false. There is no default /car command…

1 Like

i mean for every server i created even without esx has the /car command

1 Like

Lets not focus on the /car command. My question is why this specific car only (Zip file attached in original post “NA1.zip”) is causing my FIVEM to crash. The link in my post also has the resouce i am using for opening hoods, trunks, doors. etc etc using command such as /hood, /door 1, /trunk.

I have other RHD cars and they all worked fine without crashing my test server.

1 Like

Some cars just do that. e.g. i wanted a BMW m5 hamman in and found one, however whenever spawning in the car it crashed the whole game for everyone. maybe find another car which looks the same

1 Like

Maybe your Game is Crashing because of this, check it out:

1 Like

Thanks. It’s working now. I think i forgot to change the model name in the handling meta after i copied it from a different car.