[Multicore][Paid] Advanced Vehicle Lock System

• [Multicore][Paid] Advanced Vehicle Lock System

• Hello bois n lais , this is my second actual release on the forum , let me explain what we’re talking about :slight_smile: .

• Its a script which takes control of the vehicle lock system , what does that means?

• Means that your server won’t face issues with locked or unlocked doors anymore

• Vehicles being synchronized across the map, Infinity or not, how do we do that?

• Simple, we cache used plates and getting info out of them. no entities ,no ids no nothing. 100% Sync, Fully performance script, 0 load on your server. as we clear your unused cache.

• This engine bring UNIQUE VEHICLE KEYS ( Exclusive ) for each vehicle, wait what? wdym?

• Yeah, thanks to QBCore which allows us very easy to use information on our items which known base had unique option but it was useless (for some of you) , so yea lets say again thanks to qb-guys letting us doing awesome stuff like that and more , more info … once you buy a vehicle you getting your vehicle keys (Installation guide on readme file once you buy) , amount? depends on your likes… 1, 2 ,3 or 333 keys … just a number :slight_smile: an slots on your inventory :smiley:

• Hotwire , Lockpick , Lock/Unlock , Repair … yea ok good stuff but whats that? i’ve saw 400 times scripts making stuff like that kekw

• Yea i know you and all of us already saw tons of different lock system but this time i bring something different, something more advanced…

• Hotwire: once you hotwire a vehicle, use couldn’t use his key to turn on/off his engine (it stays ON for ever , till you repair it… even despawn, even whatever)

• Lockpick: once you lockpick a vehicle, it stays unlocked for ever (even despawn nor restart) , user can’t use his key to lock/unlock his vehicle as the lock system is destroyed.

• Typical lock , unlock across all the map , we don’t use entity , we don’t use netids , so sync will be up 100% for all users , infinity or not

• Repair, Vehicle lock kit is a repairkit exlusive for our locksystem , it will bring back to life our Ignition system on our Locksystem if got destroyed ( hotwire, lockpick )

• Option to create keys via Client events

• Option to check scripts-wide a vehicle’s state via client’s exports , we got all the states (isLocked, isEngineOn, isHotwired, isLockpicked )

• Script runs 0.01 idle, 0.04~ while user on wheel and engine is off bcz of the 3dtext then still 0.01 while on wheel and engine on..

Update 2.1:
Frameworks merged into 1 script, new config options for framework and such other info needed.

Dependencies:
qb-skillbar
rprogress

Additional Info:
This script uses the new FiveM’s script authentication/escrow so your server artifact version has to be 4752 or above in order to be able to run this resource!

ESX: All listed features without unique keys
ESX META: All listed features + unique keys
QBCore: All listed features + unique keys.
vRP: ? does vrp still exists? does ppl still uses this framework? if so , requests bellow to include this framework too.

Three(3) Items usable with the script: (create them for your server if you don’t have any of)

lockpick > Lockpicking the vehicle doors (unlocking doors)
advancedlockpick > Lockpicking the vehicle doors (unlocking doors easy mode)
vehiclelocksystem > Repairing Vehicle locks or ingition if vehicle has been hotwired or lockpicked).

Preview
Multicore Download

My other releases
Standalone Custom Crosshair
Advanced Burried Stashes

Changelogs
Version 2.3
Version 2.4
Version 3.0
Add-On Scripts for use
QB Nyam Keyshop made by Baelroak

Code is accessible Yes(Not Full)
Subscription-based No
Lines (approximately) 706(client) + 223(server) + 30(config) , 959(total)
Requirements rprogress
Support Yes
MySQL oxmysql, mysql-async or ghmattimysql
Framework ESX (default), ESX-Legacy (meta or not) & QB-Core
Supported Inventories esx-default, ox-inventory, qb-inventory, qs-inventory, mf-inventory, core_inventory
3 Likes

If the player dies how does he get new keys? that’s my doubt with this type of system.

ESX Version (No unique Keys): Being cached, no need item or new key

QB & upciming esx metadata:
Triggering example from server to client

TriggerClientEvent('nyam_vehiclekeys:giveKey', plate, 5, false)

Trigger example from client to client

TriggerEvent('nyam_vehiclekeys:giveKey', plate, 5, false)

That means you can put this event on your own script, for roleplay creation of new keys (vehicleshop owner, mechanic or w/e) currently there’s a command godkey that you has to be inside a vehicle to create key as admin (god group name)

Are the car keys option for each vehicle you own as Item also available for the ESX version? Or only for QBCore? That’s exactly what I think is great and would be reason for me to buy this script. Nice release

1 Like

Each car/vehicle has its own key (item).
item name is 1, item data changes between vehicles. (you can see the video, i got two keys with different info data stored into).
Unique keys currently only for QB, ESX works everything else than this.
Upcoming update for ESX with metadata items.

Allright i will buy it when unique carkeys is also for ESX available.

It will be available only for meta inventory (ox) or other custom metadata inventory based.

i use quasar inventory it supports also metadata

I have another quick question, when will unique Carkeys for ESX be available? thanks

I will buy this when there will support for ESX metadata

@vegas91 tonight will be released esx meta version.

can you make it compatible with quasar-inventory?

if quasar-inventory is simillar to ox_inventory (player.lua at classes) is the same functions, then its plug and play, if not. I probably need your help with quasar-inventory events to make it compatible with it as i don’t own this inventory. if so get in our DMs and lets do it.

i will buy your script when the esx meta will be released and then i can check it if its plug and play when not i will write to you in the DM

1 Like

I use esx 1.2 is this a problem?

@Albigaming98 @vegas91
Update 2.1: Check main topic for more
Frameworks merged into 1 script, new config options for framework and such other info needed.

ESX: All listed features without unique keys
ESX META: All listed features + unique keys
QBCore: All listed features + unique keys.
vRP: ? does vrp still exists? does ppl still uses this framework? if so , requests bellow to include this framework too.

Do i have to buy the multicore or the esx? i will use it for esx 1.2 and i want the unique carkeys option in it. thanks mate

Anything you buy, it will lead you to multicore.
ESX and QBCore is the old options but you’ll have access to the merged script which can be usable with (esx, esx-meta, qb).

If you face any problem, let me know to solve them.

Changelog: Version 2.3
Thanks to Baelroak#3118 for feedback and ideas.

1. Option to stick all vehicles locked by default or not (look booleans on config file ‘lockedByDefault’ )
    1.1) Parked, NPC Driven, Freshly Spawned(non cached) will be locked by default. spawned (cached) which was last time unlocked, still unlocked.

2. Some fixes on notify types (qb users was facing issues)
    2.1) 2 new translations (locales, two last lines)

3. Cannot lockpick a vehicle while there’s a alive ped on driver’s seat (Player or AI)

4. Added a new client side export (hasKeys)
    4.1) You can now check your self (your other script client side if a player got keys for specific plate)

exports['nyam_vehiclekeys']:hasKeys(plate, function(hasKeys)
    if hasKeys then

-- kekw got keys

else

-- kekw deosn't have keys

end
end)

does this script also work with moddated cars giving you the problem that you can’t be the owner? and therefore not being able to store them in the garage? @Nyambura