[MLO] Secret Weapon dealer Patoche

icredit

• Mapping : Patoche

Hello community! Today it’s a small creation : a secret weapon seller (or not, it’s up to you). It’s an MLO underground, this will allow you to move your entry TP point yourself if you wish to change it for various reasons (example: everyone knows the point to enter it) As always, all the information concerning the doors (if you use a lockdoor), the coordinates for teleporting in, etc … on the readme of the zip.

You are more and more following me on my youtube channel, thank you to the people who give me strength :muscle: :heart:

Enjoy it , and good deal ! :innocent: "
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
iscreen

idemo

b6

Download it Free on my tebex page : https://patoche-mapping.tebex.io/package/5360385

:innocent: This is again my small contribution to the fivem community Hope you enjoy

16 Likes

This right here is perfect for any server wanting to give their ‘weapon location’/‘blackmarket’ a dress-up! Fantastic work as always, Patoche.

4 Likes

Fantastic Work, This looks amazing, will fit my server perfectly Thanks!

1 Like

Love your work Patoche :slight_smile:

1 Like

S I C K !!!

So hear me out, I am dumb, where would I find the location at? Ive been no clipping around underneath the map. :rofl:
disregard I chugged a bang and am now functioning and apparently able to read. OOPS.

AWESOME freaking release though!

1 Like

You have the coordonate for TP inside on the readme file

2 Likes

were is it at i cant find it

The building/map is invisible for me