[MLO][PAID] Paleto Bay MLO Package

It all started in 2022, and today I’m posting my 5 assembled MLO’s from the Paleto Bay Project as one Package. All 5 MLO’s are located on the Coast on Procopio Drive and have a beautiful Sunset Panoramic view of the Sea. Package includes MLO’s: House #001, #002, #003, #004 and “The Shed”, the Price has also been adjusted as a Percentage.

Unbenannt-3 Unbenannt-3 (1)

Unbenannt-3 (2) pb-house-004

20240302151337_1_lg

• Code is accessible | No
  • Subscription-based | No
  • Lines (approximately) | N/A
  • Requirements | GameBuild 25xx and higher
  • Support | Yes
Important information

Please check before purchasing my MLO’s Interior to make sure there are no conflicts with other MLO’s you have purchased before. If you are not sure, you can also ask me directly if there could be Problems.
If you disregard this Information, I will not take any Responsibility/Liability in case of Problems!

Support is only available on my Discord Channel!

Thank you!

You can find more MLO Interior here

2 Likes

Honestly, while they look nice I think your asking price is unreasonable.

For 110 you could buy multiple really solid MLOs. Understand these might be niche, but the price is too high.

2 Likes

Thank you for your comment!

I already have a certain annual price policy, the price will of course not always remain the same, it will fall in the future. If it is too expensive, it is possible to buy the MLOs individually, even individual MLOs lose value every year.
For example, the price of South Seas Apartmernts (Paleto Bay) will fall by €4 next week.
Also you have to understand Tebex pricing policy, so if you want to pay e.g. 110€, I have to go very far down with net price, and then after purchase, I also get fees on top. So in the end I would only get about 70€ for 5 MLOs.

Greetings

I totally understand, it’s your product, you can charge what you want. I’m no market expert, but I’d just see something like this sell a lot more around 50.

2 Likes

I could of course make 10 - 15 Euro MLo’s and these would probably be bought more, but it’s not my goal and I’m not interested in quantity.

wow thats $180 australian dollars

Agreed. I’d of bought this pack if it was priced more reasonably.

2 Likes