[MLO][PAID] Paleto Bay #001 | Procopio Drive 3

Today I would like to offer my very first MLO Interior made by me for sale here. My learning process started in Paleto Bay where I also started my first project. Another house in Paleto Bay is in the works and will be even better than this one.

Entrance Area | Kitchen | Livingroom | Bedroom | Bathroom | Exterior was slightly changed.

• Code is accessible | No
  • Subscription-based | No
  • Lines (approximately) | N/A
  • Requirements | GameBuild 25xx and higher
  • Support | Yes

Important information

Please check before purchasing my MLO’s Interior to make sure there are no conflicts with other MLO’s you have purchased before. If you are not sure, you can also ask me directly if there could be Problems.
If you disregard this Information, I will not take any Responsibility/Liability in case of Problems!

Support is only available on my Discord Channel!

Thank you!

You can find more MLO Interior here

5 Likes

This is really well done, if I could make a suggestion though, release a shell version that has no furniture it in. It would be great for player housing.

2 Likes

Hello,
this of course I could do, just have to find time and desire :slight_smile: Work since May 22 on MLO’s and always try to learn something new, after almost 6 months to touch something old again is very difficult.

Greetings

Here is the shell version: [FREE] House Shell

3 Likes