[MLO][PAID] Paleto Bay #002 | Procopio Drive 5

Another House in Paleto Bay has been finished with many details. More Houses for Roleplay in this Region will follow in the Future. The House includes an:

• Code is accessible | No
  • Subscription-based | No
  • Lines (approximately) | N/A
  • Requirements | GameBuild 25xx and higher
  • Support | Yes

Important information

Please check before purchasing my MLO’s Interior to make sure there are no conflicts with other MLO’s you have purchased before. If you are not sure, you can also ask me directly if there could be Problems.
If you disregard this Information, I will not take any Responsibility/Liability in case of Problems!

Support is only available on my Discord Channel!

Thank you!

You can find more MLO Interior here

1 Like

This is a great house, and I applaud you for spending time to create an interior for a heavily under utilized area of the map. However, I feel that the price is a bit high for something like this. I understand things like this take a lot of time to create, but the price for me comparable to other MLO houses I’ve bought around the same quality as yours is a tad bit pricey. Maybe in the future, if the price goes down a bit I’ll purchase it. Nonetheless a great house! Good job.

1 Like

First of all, thank you very much!

I think in this style there is no MLO Interior in Paleto Bay, and I think if someone wants it badly, he buys it also for the current price. Besides, I don’t get the amount it says, about 30% of it Tebex gets.

I am not dependent on this money per se, if one buys it is good, if not then not.
But can also say that the price will be lowered in the future in any case, but whether you want to wait a year and the price will still fit.

Greetings!

Can we buy this?

Why, can’t you buy it?

2023 Price Update from 32.00 EUR to 28.80 EUR