[MLO] Mirror Restaurant V2

Selling FiveM maps to the most famous roleplay servers in the world.

Buy any map you want and use it on your server to show off how cool it is.

Screenshots

Contains
  • New Rooftop platform
  • 4 Hotel rooms
  • Helipad
  • 2 new vip zone overlooking the pool
  • 3 new areas to relax
  • New pool on platform
  • Number on each hotel room
  • 4 bathrooms on hotel room
  • Windows of hotel room with pool view
  • Mirror wardrobe
  • Real carpet effect
  • 2 elevators
Details
  • Precise reflections and natural light
  • Grass and real rocks
  • Spectacular decoration and enhanced light above the new platform
  • Realistic carpet 3D texture

MARKZ3D.COM

Other Resources

by MXC
VAPID AUTO - MLO
MIRROR RESTAURANT - MLO
SMOKING VAPE STORE - MLO
AMMUNATION REWORK - MLO
CHEVROLET CARDEALER - MLO
PARADISE CLUB - MLO
UTILITY FARMING - SCRIPT
by XenoS
Utility Library
Utility Weapons
Utility Pause Menu

MARKZ3D.COM

TEBEX LINK

Code is accessible No
Subscription-based No
Lines (approximately) //
Requirements Mirror Restaurant V1
Support Yes

MARKZ3D.COM

9 Likes

Beautiful :heart_eyes:

1 Like

wooooow its so nice

1 Like

Looks great

1 Like

very good release, keep it updated brother

player with v1 receive this update ?

no v2 does not contain the details of v1

i got V1 how can i update v2?

you have to buy v2, v2 has v1 as dependency

alright~

so i need to go buy v1? i purchased v2

This Is Mirror Restaurant [ADD ON] be sure to have v1 guys before you buy v2

yes read the dependency

1 Like

Incrediable MLO brought down by the fact it has advertisements for his MLO’s everywhere, and when questioned about it in his discord, and told of a few issues (like a light switch hanging about 1ft away from the wall) with no response, banned me…

Shame really… Could have purchased way more if not for this attitude to questions and bug reports…

mirror restaurant-related advertising.
furthermore, in the exhibition photos these ‘advertisements’ are clearly visible, I don’t understand what you are complaining about when you have bought a product equal to the photos!

Done in a completely immersion breaking way, including adding your discord tag on the wall in the VIP area… This is the first time I have ever seen this done in an MLO we have purchased.

And then when I point out a serious bug (A light switch, in every hotel room, that is more than a foot away from the wall floating in mid air) I got banned for bringing it up…

you were banned because you were spamming nonsense, for the light switches will be resolved in the next push of the resource and until now had never been reported.

So Spamming nonsense is reporting a bug that nobody had pointed out, and questioning why there were advertisements planted everywhere in your MLO?
In that case, I apologise for pointing out bugs, and questioning why youre the only person selling MLO’s with advertisements pasted everywhere.
I wish you the best in your future.

When you buy an MLO marketed towards RP servers its the norm that this type of thing wont be done. Highly disappointed with our recent purchase due to this. Saying you bought a product that looks like the photos isn’t really an excuse here, when you market towards RP servers they expect there to not be immersion breaking additions within the product.

wdym ?