[MLO Interior] Auto Exotics Remastered [Paid]

Video: GTA V MLO Interior | Auto Exotics Remastered Overview

Tired of that old vanilla mech hub? Check out my completely reworked Auto Exotics mechanic hub!

Features:
-Modified Exterior
-Custom Interior
-Office
-Bathroom
-Underground Bar/Hangout
-Animated props
-Door sounds

Purchase: TEBEX STORE

Screenshots:

9 Likes

Could you make a video preview please? Thanks!

@SASSBoss GTA V MLO Interior | Auto Exotics Remastered Overview - YouTube

1 Like

Thanks!!

Doesn’t matter if it’s leaked or not. Nor should you be endorsing that. The reason the forums paid feature exists it to support the creators of what has been made. At the end of the day if there were no creators that wanted to release things and give people nice things to have then it wouldn’t be leaked so maybe sometimes people should appreciate the effort and work that goes into these projects that people do. No matter how small or big. @darkstar_gr28

2 Likes

Sadly it has been leaked and attempted to be resold, which results in me not wanting to create these creations anymore. I have been working on this project for months, I feel like 60$ is a fair asking price for the amount of time I spent instead of working my actual job and making money to support myself. I have to hope that there is still kind people in the world to support my work as the original creator.

7 Likes

@LBCustoms Why you dont add dyno as working its so fantastic idea ?

nice shop i like but if will have i dyno will be the best shop i ever see

I bought this mod (from your site too, always support the creators!), and it is absolutely a huge favorite between me and the other admins and players on my server. You did an AMAZING job, and we are all blown away by how “lore-friendly” it feels, literally as if it was made by Rockstar themselves.

Absolutely love all the fine touches, like all the pictures in the lounge and the murals on the wall outside.

Not a fan of the Banshee on the four post lift… would love to see it removed and replaced with some two-post lifts (the vanilla ones are fine) to really give it that friendly shop feel we could RP with in the server. But I don’t want that suggestion to take away from this absolutely breathtaking MLO!

Just wanted to say amazing job and would love to see more content from you!!

1 Like

Great map but its a shame the textures are unchangeable, after exporting the open formats and attempted to change the logos, to fit our server after several hours of design none of the changes apply in fivem but they do in open iv. Please allow for textures to be changed it’s what helps to make immersive businesses, not everyone uses “Auto Exotics”

Any Idea how to remove the billboard?

It’s conflicting with another Mod, that I am never going to remove,
which is near impossible to change… considering it’s a folder with hundreds of billboards that cover the entire map.

Any ideas? Suggestions? i just want to remove the billboard from this MLO.

bro i have bills im not paying 87 dollars for some map addon.