contents

• Personnal Message
  • Information
  • Video demo
  • screenshot
bmessage

Hello Community !

I have rework my old Free cardealer.
Many of you ant the ability to edit the building, which is now possible !

I have creat a README-IMPORTANT.lua file for explain you how edit texture and how install correctly the version of the map you want because you have the PDM version and a custom version.
It’s really simple don’t worry , you just need to replace some files.

Don’t hésistate to post on comment of this post YOUR VERSION of the car dealer, do your best screen of you brand like on the old post ! :framed_picture:

enjoy <3

binformation

• You have more place inside for park car
  • The office has a safe now
  • You have more place for spawn car
  • You can edit all texture

For the custom version, i have creat a Ferrari texture exemple.

bvideodemo

bscreenshot

Open here for more screenshot

blocation

doorlock
Name / Position of door on the READM-IMPORTANT file.
download
Download it FREE on my tebex page here : https://patoche-mapping.tebex.io/package/5360462

direct download :
patoche_free_cardealer_fivem.zip (16.0 MB)

12 Likes

There’s something in the elevator at the top, you can’t drive in, and there’s a key at the Ferrari logo at the bottom in the air

Hi , thank you for the report , i have edit the invisible col problem and the key. You can download it again

You are ever the best!

1 Like

Awesome! :cowboy_hat_face: il be sure to try this later :grinning: thanks yet again for releasing such great free stuff

Any ideas what could be causing this?
I had the cfx default dealer_map which i removed

:slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Hi.

Out of curiosity, try to find and delete the same named folder in the cache folder, then restart your server.

King regards,

Thanks for your reply, Tried that but there still seems to be what looks like some other building trying to load inside the pdm one :upside_down_face: ive always had this issue and was hoping this new beauty could resolve this :grinning:

Hey i have a question how can i use the elevator ?

Hey.

In anyway, try to delete all cache files (make the server start longer) then restart.
If not working, i don’t know.

I hope your issue will be cleared!

King regards,

Hey,

I replied to the other guy (RustyKnight).

King regards,

Thanks again for you reply :slight_smile: tried what you said but with same result :face_with_peeking_eye:

Much appreciate your help! :grinning:

if you have that , it’s probably because another mapping use the same exterior file. Do you have something really near ? because it’s probably that

You can , it’s just a fake elevator , creat a TP script and add a TP point at this place :slight_smile: I have creat elevator just for that be RP to park car on the first floor :slight_smile: " how the car can to be place here ? " well , with the elevator :slight_smile:

Thanks for your reply, Yes i did think the same as i had a custom bank 2 buildings away, It was that! :smile: Thank you for the info! keep up the outstanding work! :star_struck:

thx bro this map nice i liked this map

1 Like

Add direct download link please!

i have add the direct download

Really nice! Give it a try!

1 Like

Hello.

I’ve some problems. I can’t find any mlos on the same place or with the names and I stopped everything and nothing is it. Can you please help me and mention what’s wrong in my files?

Kind regards
Lars.