Mechanic [ESX] [Lua-Lua Scripts]

Description

This is a mechanic script that allows you to modify visually your vehicles and tune them as well.
This script has all the available visual modifications that most scripts lack, including a nice and user friendly UI.

Video Showcase
https://youtu.be/d6BNILEzi5c

Images

color_picker

2|960x319.5, 75%

5|296x97.5, 75%

Features

• Every visual / upgrade modification available.
  • Jobs integration for whitelist mechanic points and public ones with different prices.
  • Smooth camera movement between vehicle parts.
  • Every visual / upgrade modification can have a unique price based on vehicle cost.

Dependencies

The only real dependency in the resource is es_extended v1 (resource uses this mainly for the jobs).
Other base for jobs will not be supported by me but you can always modify the source code at your own risk.

Out of the box this resource works with ESX for cash money but can be easily modified to use your base by changing the code (at your own risk) inside the functions in the files
/config/client_functions.lua
/config/server_functions.lua

Not encrypted

This resource will come with the source code, we expect you to support our work and not leak or resell the code.

Purchase

You will find more information about this resource and how to proceed to purchase on our Tebex Store.

Code is accessible Yes
Subscription-based No
Lines (approximately) 3,000+
Requirements ESX
Support Yes
28 Likes

Nice one, whats the ms on this script?

3 Likes

For my pc (CPU: i5 6500, GPU: 1050Ti 4GB, RAM: 16GB),
Idle: 0.01ms
While displaying the help text: 0.04ms
In menu: 0.03 - 0.05ms

1 Like

This script is it possible to have only mechanic to made upgrades and everyone can make cosmetics ?

who is charged? can’t you get me to draw an invoice at the end? and that the color that is chosen rgb is with time and easier if it is a large rgb palette and not color by color?
It would be that everything is charged at the end when you finish placing it and if at the end you do not put a piece it will not be charged
if I had those changes I would be willing to buy it

Yes, this script works exactly like that.

The script charges the one who is inside the vehicle and making the customation. This script have not an invoice system, but you can choose an other script about that. I’m not sure what exactly did you mean about the colors…

1 Like

Wow! This script is unbelievable, by far the best mechanic script out there, 10/10, would recommend this script and the guys support in a heartbeat!

2 Likes

AMAZING Mechanic script!! The color pallet allows you to achieve car colors that we haven’t had before and the interactive menu is sick!!

1 Like

First let me say this is extremely sick, the menus are absolutely fantastic, look very responsive the camera changes are great, everything about it seems top notch included the price. But isn’t this more a tuner shop/los santos customs thing and not a mechanic :rofl: I know It’s nitpicky, either way. Amazing script, 10/10. Everyone should buy

1 Like

`Just got it. Its amazing! but how do I remove the whitelist since I see on all locations Im not able to upgrade engines and stuff, I would like that at the start everyone can do all and later on I will ad that only mechanics can upgrade

1 Like

We have made it where only people with mechanic job can do engine tuning, and every other player can do visual/cosmetic

2 Likes

This is fire man so clean and unique some proper NFS vibes :fire: :fire: :fire:

2 Likes

Unfortunately you cant do that, this script allows only whitelist points to do the upgrades

2 Likes

I released a new version, in 1.0.1 now you can make all points to be able to do upgrades too, you can change that in Config.

Thanks for the advise!

1 Like

Really cool Forza style

1 Like

Are you able to make completely whitelisted? And also add In functionality of society invoices?

Yes you can make it completely whitelisted without putting any public position.
You can easily modify the remove money function in config file to remove/add the money to society :smiley:

Just want to say good work with this mate, looks very nice.

2 Likes

Love the script, such an awesome design, just wanted to let you know that there isn’t an option for custom wheels/putting the tire letters on, just wondering if you could possibly implement that into it, thanks!

1 Like