[release] [paid] delete it please not selling them anymore

DELETE IT PLEASE NOT SELLING THEM ANYMOREDELETE IT PLEASE NOT SELLING THEM ANYMOREDELETE IT PLEASE NOT SELLING THEM ANYMOREDELETE IT PLEASE NOT SELLING THEM ANYMOREDELETE IT PLEASE NOT SELLING THEM ANYMOREDELETE IT PLEASE NOT SELLING THEM ANYMOREDELETE IT PLEASE NOT SELLING THEM ANYMOREDELETE IT PLEASE NOT SELLING THEM ANYMORE

INFORMATIONS:
We are not doing FiveM related services anymore

FEATURES:

SUPPORT:

NEED MORE INFORMATIONS ABOUT THES SCRIPT?

so your saying your using the lua lua icons?
so it makes sense if people says you just rework the lua lua mechanic script.
using the icons is okay, aslong as its a public icon you can found in google with GPL licensed

but if the source (code) is almost identical, you should have not selling this.

Only using the icons, source code is 100% original, people saying this looks like lua-lua’s mechanic script may because I took some inspirations from nfs21.

It’s identical. I had Lua lua script before he released due to being friends with him. There is no difference in functionality besides a few things being added and marketed as original. This should not be sold at all.

the camera angle code uses the vehicle parts such as bumper_fr, window_lf so that’s the reason why they looks the same and the camera movement system is In beta version yet so you will not get in the script until 30 May’s update

Please send us a copy of your resource to the moderators group for approval.

I sended to the moderator the copy of the file, let’s see if im selling lua-lua’s mechanic script

Even if the script has been re written to look unique, what’s the point? Its exactly the same as a script that’s already available and has been available for months.

The point is I’m totally allowed to sell my own work, there’s no sense that I can’t sell my work only because there’s a similar work.