Looking for welcoming server for rp newbie

Looking for a chill server to call home, im super new to rp and wanna dive in with no judgement! probably need a helper with commands and such till i get a hang of it…

any leads?

ty
Layla .

1 Like

Contact me on discord dwightsnoot

HEY LAYA krumblez here you should come check out FinalRP its a brand new server that just launched its very welcoming community for brand new players like yourself so come check out finalrp

Come check out Auspire Roleplay! We are a vMenu server with a lot of custom features! It is a Friendly Environment, with plenty of people willing to help!

Public Discord
Website

Hey! Come check us out at Neonnightz Roleplay! Brand new small server, I’ll happily teach ya the basics!
Either contact me on discord, notelo
or join our discord Neon Nightz

NVRP is a chill, and pretty relaxed community, if you want to check us our here is our discord:

Discord Link

Hey Layla Feel free to come over and check out OceanviewRP We’re relatively new small community and I’m sure we can help you figure things out and give you a welcoming environment I’m one of the leading members there so if you join feel free to dm me or say hi in our chats and I can answer any questions and help you get in

Here’s some details about our server in case you’re curious

:ocean:Oceanview RP: Unfold Stories Beyond the Horizon :ocean:

Dive into immersive roleplay on Oceanview, a vMenu-enabled FiveM server. Whether a seasoned player or a novice, embrace a realistic and captivating world.

:city_sunset:Key Features:
:sparkles:Property System: Exclusive ownership for a dynamic living experience.
:balance_scale:Realistic Courts: Federal, district, municipal, and family courts for consequences.
:rotating_light:Accountable Law: High-standard law enforcement for a professional experience.
:fire_engine:Training Programs: Academy shapes members into skilled professionals.
:hammer_and_wrench: Active Dev Team: Evolving with 16+ unique scripts/systems, responsive to feedback.
:office: Easy Business Setup: Hassle-free entrepreneurial journey with state conquest.

:ballot_box: Political Influence: Run for political offices, shaping municipal and state codes.
:handshake: Minimal Staff Interference: Trust foundation; interfere only when necessary.
:earth_africa: Realistic Life RP: vMenu server focusing on character and storyline, no restrictions.
:scroll: Minimal RP Rules: Freedom with only restrictions on FRP, metagaming, and unrealistic actions.
:closed_lock_with_key: Whitelisted and VMenu-Enabled: Quality over quantity, ensuring a mature player base.

:busts_in_silhouette:Agencies:
LSPD - Los Santos Police Department
LSCSO - Los Santos County Sheriff’s Office
SAFR - San Andreas Fire Rescue

:office:Government Jobs:
San Andreas Fire Marshals Office
San Andreas Department of Motor Vehicles
San Andreas Department of Transportation
San Andreas Public Defenders Office
San Andreas Family Court
Federal Court District 9

:briefcase:How to Join:
Initial Contact: Reach out for a personal interview.
Introduction and Training: Overview of systems and rules.
Community Acceptance: Impress during the interview, participate, and become a citizen.

:memo:Apply Today and Craft Your Story at Oceanview RP!:ocean:

Hello Layla, come check us out here!

Hi there!!!

If you’re still interested in a FiveM Server, I am inviting you to check out Blue Valor Roleplay!

We are a new community, that is looking for New and Seasoned Roleplayers! Our server is a Life Server (where you can create a story and live it)! Our server is story based and money driven.

We have several jobs, houses, cars, and outfits for you to choose from! We are looking for new players to help us make a more inviting and easy to navigate server!

If you’re interested, swing on by Blue Valor Roleplay!

Hey Layla! New Life Roleplay would love to have you come check us out! We have friendly staff and members that will take time to make sure you learn everything you need in order to become successful in the city!

come check us out and ask for “Pierce”

Hey there,

Feel free to come check us out, we are always welcoming new players and friends! See you on the streets.

Cheers,

PUNKI3

Hi!
We are a launching on Saturday. It’d be nice to have you. We have plenty of experienced rp’ers that would be able to help you out. We are suitable for all ages, and genders.

Welcome to FiveM! Let me introduce,

Terra Isles Roleplay!

We’re a FiveM community currently focused on vMenu Story-Driven Roleplay! On a unique journey and create a community unlike any other. We have made it our mission to create a community which embodies our values of professionalism, realism and quality.

We have been disappointed by other communities that offer generic, boring, unrealistic and oftentimes simple roleplay. We have taken our experiences and implemented a whole new mindset which will allow us to stand out from the crowd and become the new standard for realistic roleplay within FiveM.

Are you tired of being gunned down instantly? Seeing a random homeless man teleport around the map? Well, that doesn’t occur here.

Our Website
Our Discord
FiveM Server Bazaar

Come check out Auspire Roleplay! We are vMenu, with a lot of custom features!

Public Discord
Website
Gallery

Hi Are you still looking for a server?