Looking for people who want to join a growing motorcycle club in a growing city

We have found a home that we are enjoying at the moment and we appreciate everyone who has reached out to help. Some of our people have also joined in a lot of the cities that have reached out to find us. So, thank you all for the help. We are now also looking for others who may be looking for a city and an active motorcycle club to be a part of. The city we found averages between 30-50 people every night and has been a blast to get in and be a part of. It’s allowing us the growth that we would enjoy to see our club reach and we’ve already established ourselves there. There are still plenty of spots open in our club and this city really does seem like a good city to get into. If anyone is interested in the club here is a invite IVMC RP Just let us know that you are interested in the club and here is an invite to the city! The Hideout Hope to see you around and thanks again to everyone else!

GUTRAWT, your crew sounds like a perfect fit for VirtualRP. I’d like to discuss things with you further to ensure that we can accommodate everything you need, so feel free to join our Discord below, and look for Krash!

You can also check out our forum post below should you want to.
VIRTUALRP DISCORD
CFX Post

Add me on discord and we can talk about adding you max to our city my discord is Pathest#7016

Hey man, I run a newer community called “Urban Life RP”. As we’re newer, we’re looking for more active players who can help grow our community. We have a lot to offer and would love to have you and your buddies check us out. We’ve been looking to introduce an MC and more things aimed at the MCs, we’re going into our 3rd month of development and things are looking great so far.

Consider checking out our Server Bazaar post if you’re interested in learning more about what we have to offer, you’ll also find the discord link there, and feel free to DM me if you have any questions or need help with anything.

Our community would love to have your people come, Our discord invite is discord.gg/oregonroleplay

Bump.

Bump.

bump.

Hey I am an admin for Rebirth Roleplay and we are a FiveM server with lots of what you want here’s the link to the discord if you want to come check it out.

Hello! My Community is just getting up and going again, we had a server prior which was able to cap out at 32 players, we have a active Staff / Management Team already established with a fully developed server, We are vMenu based with a average of around 10 players but growing daily we expect to be able to fill a 32 slot server with the next 1-2 months. If this sounds like a interest to you, check us out @ VoidRP | FiveM

bump.

bump.

bump.

bump.

Hey @GUTRAWT, we’re a new Qbcore City looking to launch for the first of the month. We have seen your AD and we are thinking that our city may be a place for you. My Discord is Mac Jones[Mac10]#6477 if you’re interested hit me up and I can show you around the city. While we are showing you around you can share some of your ideas, we are always looking for fresh ideas to build/improve our community!

Dear GutRawt,

Thank you for looking around and expressing your interest in finding a suitable city for your motorcycle club. It sounds like your group has a clear vision of what you want in a city, and we believe that our community, Neon Nights, could be the perfect fit for your interests.

At Neon Nights, we strive to create a balanced economy that provides ample opportunities for players to grow their businesses and engage in various activities, including owning mechanic shops and bike dealerships. We also understand your interest in gun crafting and running and encourage players to explore different aspects of the game. RP with us and I can guarantee you will find you are coming in at the ground level and be able to get what you want.

We take pride in having an active emergency service system, especially during peak hours starting around 6p eastern. Our PD is there so people can have a fair and enjoyable gaming experience. Our community also values high-quality roleplay, and we believe that our players’ ability to push for better RP aligns well with your group’s desire for a player base pushing for high-quality RP.

Furthermore, we do not believe in pay-to-win and believe that players should have equal opportunities to succeed without spending real money. We do have paid features but the cars specifically are balanced.

We have a whitelist process that allows players to join our community and get to know our community’s values and other players. Right now, the community is Discord allow listed. We will go full whitelist soon.

Neon nights could really be your groups future home. It is a ground floor opportunity with a believe that your group could add to the diversity of our players’ experiences. We would be happy to send you an invite to our community and give you a chance to explore what we have to offer.

Thank you for considering Neon Nights, and we look forward to hearing from you soon.

Best regards,

Bobby
CRIM: Crusty Giggles COP: Lt. Bob Casket of the LSPD.

bump.

bump.

Hey Gut, we’re a new server looking for members who have your mindset, if you’re interested in possibly joining us, hit me up on discord for more info @ Michael246R#5146 OR join our discord! Coastal Bay Roleplay