Qbox Project [WIP]

An advanced core with a load of bloat, commonly known as a framework

• Makes use of Oxmysql as preferred MySQL wrapper

• Will make use of Ox_lib for its use of glm lua

• Loads of pre-set resources aimed for RP purposes

• Completely community driven

• Always looking to improve overall code practise

• Active research to learn development from

But you might ask why? Why do this when QBCore already exists? Well me and many others don’t agree with how things are going inside of QBCore, and the direction it’s headed. If rumours are also to be believed, I think it’s quite worrying whatever is happening with the current “maintainer”. As per @KASH direct words it’s open source and anyone should be able to adapt it. Well here is my vision on it then.

What changes for you? The end user. Absolutely nothing! Better yet, you can simply choose per resource basis which one you like more and use whichever fits you better. But be wary that we will of course dwell into different coding practises and some changes might be needed on your end :warning:. While we might try and hold backwards compatibility not everything is possible. Please understand that this is for the best.

GitHub: Qbox Project

59 Likes

is qbcore allowed it?

1 Like

QBCore? You mean the original authors under which both KASH and Onno204 approved of this then yes.

8 Likes

Full support :saluting_face:

5 Likes

Let’s gooooo :fire::fire::fire:

6 Likes

You have my support @ChatDisabled :fire: :heart_on_fire:

6 Likes

:fire::fire::fire: Lets goo

4 Likes

I fully support this and i agree. Someone has QB in his hands and tries to make it profitable for himself and turns his back to the origins. It’s sad and arrogant.

I really like this!:heart:

4 Likes

No Mycroft! Don’t give up on ESX just yet!!

3 Likes

Recently Mycroft stated that he wants more competition (Just as Kakarot did, so would be weird if he doesn’t like this) so here it is. Don’t worry ESX is still going. Or maybe not, @mycroft will be joining our ranks :see_no_evil:

3 Likes

Ship this ASAP! :fire: :fire:
While the current QBCore is a great open source framework, with the direction it’s currently headed it won’t take long for it to be a PAAS/SAAS (at least that’s how I feel).
When the actual owners themselves are not bothered with much stuff after having provided us with a great service, someone out of nowhere is almost monopolizing it as their own product. QBCore now seems like a profitable business and nothing more.
Please call it QBUS again :crazy_face: :crazy_face:

1 Like

Sad and pathetic tbh lmao all over a tebex announcement :rofl:

7 Likes

What have i turned my back on lol

2 Likes

The community. You turned your back on the community.

9 Likes

this is what the big boys call free enterprise, sad and pathetic?

1 Like

Fully agree with you hunter

3 Likes

Where do you see anything that makes you feel that way? I’ve made it clear over and over that nothing changes with qbcore yet everyone acts like just because i announced that i was making a tebex that it was going paid haha actually crazy

6 Likes

Naa i think its more how u ran qb, u must have realized yourself that u aint fit to be a “owner” of a framework

3 Likes

How did i turn my back on the community? I haven’t changed a thing that i do lol

1 Like

A project ran by the actual community where they are not silenced…

1 Like