Looking for a Active populated Serious RP Whitelisted Server

Hello, I might have a new Home for you. We have friendly staff and extremely active.

We are not a whitelisted community but we definitely want to have a wonderful community full of players who actually want to RP. We take this serious and dont want trolls or hackers. Just people who wanna have fun.

Weekly updates, and we are currently hiring for many departments. Our server is NOT a paid to win server and never will be.

Check out our forum for more information.

!bump

#1 Serious RP server of FiveM. All are welcome

Hi, @LondonB

Come and give us a try over at Alabama State Role Play, We are a new up and coming economy server with a strive for quality, creative and realistic role play, We gladly welcome new players and would like to see you in the city, We are also looking for gangs, leo’s, ems and player ran bussinesses.

If any of those things interests you, Below you can find the link to our forum page.

Forum Link

!bump

Hey London Bremendian,

We are a new server called Mentrix Roleplay that is about to release! We currently have many high-command PD Department roles available. Please reach out to us!

Brand new server looking for staff,devs ands investors to get the city going pllease feel free to join if you are intrested :slight_smile:

Hey man my name is Blake I’ve been developing and creating servers since 2014. I have a hybrid VMenu server with QBCORE Features I truely believe you’ll enjoy. We’re newer but have a playerbase and a big chance for you to advance. We’re not a normal new server with absoultely no players please join and come talk!.

It’s more QBCORE then VMenu.

California based.

Discord link doesn’t work.

dawg youve been looking for 3 years…

556 RP is a new and upcoming server looking for members. We’re currently not fully released yet but we would be happy to invite whoever is interested in some great quality roleplay!

You can check out the forums post about the server to get some more information about it or if you’re interested in joining: 556RP

!bump

You’ve been looking for 3 years. I think it’s time to settle down and maybe make the server you wanna see.

Would rather join an established server currently running.

Thank you!

but for three years :frowning:

To be fair I’ve been inactive a majority of the 3 years.

Ah well that would make sense. I’d throw my forum post in here but my server population is very small so it probably wouldn’t be your thing. Nonetheless I hope you find what you’re looking for. It’s hard to find servers that are actually decent nowadays.

Is seems impossible to find a proper one. Always a issue of some sort.

I’d love to check it out, do you have a link or can you dm one?

1 Like

Brand new Serious RP server launching in 1 hour

Welcome to Purple Heart Gaming! | Owned & Operated by Real Life Police/Fire/EMS | Roleplay Server | Hiring All Agencies | - FiveM Server Development / Server Bazaar - Cfx.re Community

We are always looking for new members at PHG. We do meet all requirements as listed as well as we are run by real life emergency services! Feel free to check us out!