Looking for a Active populated Serious RP Whitelisted Server

Check out FreshStart Roleplay. We have openings for staff/admin positions in several departments including State Police, Fire Department, Communications, and even Civilian.

!bump

!bump

Hey london, Ever thought what it would be like to actually roleplay in NYC on the fivem platform? If so come check us out! ๐Ÿ“Œ Five Boroughs Roleplay | CoC NEEDED | Whitelisted | Vmenu | NYC - #58 by CPTMarcus

Looking for an economy server unfortunately !

Hey there, London I added you on Discord. I am Chief of Police of a city averaging 20-30 citizens per night. Currently the LSPD is new with a handful of officers in training and I could really use some help getting this department up and running. I currently have open investigations and lots of criminal and drug activity. Thereโ€™s plenty to do. We also have a whole fleet of PD vehicles free.
DeathMoonz#9310

I added you!

Whereโ€™s a discord invite?

Its in the post but here is another one Escape

Wonโ€™t allow me to make a ticket

Have you done the whitelist application? You should be able to make a ticket

No, Iโ€™m looking for a staff position. Not a whitelist application.

I would like to thank Snowyfire for being a true fan and following me into servers!

!bump

I am still able to help out!

!bump

I see youโ€™re possibly searching around. Check out Burnt Rubber Underground RP discord.gg/74PRsSqVqP We have a very simple whitelist, and are always accepting apps for police, ems/fire, staff and more. Total honesty we have a smaller but consistent population that comes in and out of the city all hours of the day. Check us out and feel free to contact back with any questions.

looking for a department head position, would interview, apply for that, not a whitelist application :+1:t2:

1 Like

To get into many serious RP cities, youโ€™re going to have to do an application, whether for access to the city itself, or for whitelist jobs/roles within the city. Most cities would prefer to see someone put in a good impression on an application and in city interview before just handing over a position with rank and power. :wink: