[Linc's Unsecurity][Paid] Face Recognition, infrared, nightvision Cameras

Unsecurity cameras system

**Video Preview
A fully commented and confugrable Config file wich allows you to basicly change every part of the script

This script Includes :

1. full and easy configrable Config file
  2. thermal vision security cameras mode
  3. night vision security cameras mode
  4. face recognition Camera mode
  5. Live camera feed meaning if you are using the camera and someone destroyes it it will auto switch or close your camera
  6. undepo robbery lights off integeration event

** Features :**
1.left right moving options with axis lock meaning you cant go around rotating cameras in 360degree wich is suitable for rp
2.up and down moving options with axis lock wich also prevents players from rotating 360°
3.mode switching options when right clicking inside a camera current modes ( night vision / infrared vision / normal vision ) each of those modes can be activated or desactivated from the Config file
4. Normal cameras take downs meaning cameras can be taken down when shot once by any type of a gun
5. random cameras take downs meaning everytime the cameras gets shot it will lose one of the modes availabe to her untill eventually getting destroyed
6. easy camera switch pressing space with take you to the next availabe camera
7. synced down cameras meaning when someone takes the camera down it will be down for all current players too / player who is currently watching that certain camera will be switched to the next availabe one if there is else it will close the cameras
8. camera descriptions menu wich says wich ones are down and wich ones are up
9. certain job only meaning that only the players with the certain job neded can acces the cameras " default POLICE " can be edited in the config file
10. camera detect prevention item wich can be changed in the config file
basiclly this item prevents the camera from recognizing the player it is looking for keep in mind also the camera will only detect that certain player only once before it check another player again
11. full support so throw any question or request you have ill for sure answer within short time

REQUIRMENTS
ESX

Purchace Link 5 EUR
Other scripts Made by me
Undepo Robbery 10EUR
Greentime V0.1 Free
Greentime V0.2 0EUR Pay what you want basiclly free
IMPORTANT :
you are free to modify and learn from my code, but you are not allowed to re upload it or resell it.
FAQ
1. is this script encrypted ? : no it is not
2. are you planing to encrypt the script : no im not
3 is the camera model created automatically ? : unfortunately it still doesnt create the camera model as auto you need to find cameras places in the GTA map and add the coordinates in config file
4 This cript was orignally meant to be a complimentory script for the undepo but was changed later due to various Reasons

Planned Updates

1. Cameras wont recognize players who are currently wearing masks ( im hitting a dead end on this and would really appreciate any suggestions i would even throw the undepo and unsecurity scripts for free for anyone who comes up with a solution for this )
  2. full comments on the script
  3. abilty to watch places who are far away from you without having to worry about the rendering issue
  4. cameras hacking wich will be showing fake images after being hacked

Thanks for Reading And have a Good day :heart: :heart:
Current Version 0.0.1v

4 Likes

Excellent script, it will come in very useful for RP. Just one question, is the camera model created automatically?

unfortunately it still doesnt create the camera model as auto you need to find cameras places in the GTA map and add the coordinates
im planing to add that in the few coming days
also thanks for the question im actually going to add this to the faq as i really frgot to do so

A preview? (video)

top of topic

1 Like

perfect time thx u make my day bro gg this is exactly what i need

Can this script still be purchased?