Keymaster: Could not resolve the IP specified

Are you willing to get a new internet provider like at&t? If you are that’ll fix your problem.

I am having a similar issue but with a proper public IP address and it appears to be EVERY IP in our IP address range :cry:

im having the same problem

Check my post, might have a solution coming down the line soon if you are getting a similar WHOIS result as mine…

Why does not choose the type of home hosted to which is clicked because I get this error Could not resolve the IP specified someone knows how to fix it?

If you go to my post and reply with your IP I can take a look into why it is not resolving for you…

I had to make a 2nd account because I could not reply but I’m having the same problem with my ipv4

post your IP on my thread…

search up www.ipcheck.org and use the displayed ip their, if its the same to your cmd prompt then i dont know, check with your isp.

2 Likes

Thank You mister

That is a local IP, you need your Public IP address. https://whatsmyip.org will show you your Public IP (make sure to open that webpage on your server, not your local computer).

That’s a local network ip address

im having the same issue , i used my public IP (47.219x.x) , get an unresolved error.

i am having the same problem 213.149.51.52

Thx its working