I am looking for servers that need staff

Hello, I go by the name of Indra. I have recently been looking for RP servers that are looking for staff members. The reason Im doing this is because I have a lot of experience with staffing (not on FiveM) and I would also like to help with developing servers and I would like to become apart of that development. IF you are looking for staff members, feel free to contact me through my discord. My discord ID is Indra#6484. Feel free to give me a dm.

Devoted Rp needs you!!! We are a up and coming five m Roleplay server seeking staff and admins to successfully operate departments. For more information please join the discord below and speak with Assistant Deputy Director Ryan W. | 303 https://discord.gg/FDEDNhnYqP

If you are still interested, we would love to welcome you at FreshStart Roleplay!

FreshStart Roleplay | Custom Framework | Custom EUP | Looking for Admin, Staff, and Devs! - FiveM Server Development / Server Bazaar - Cfx.re Community

SideQuest Roleplay could use some staff. We’re still in development, but if you’d like to talk to us about a staff position, we’d be able to consider your input during the development of the server. Let me know if you’re interested. SideQuest Roleplay

https://forum.cfx.re/t/oceanside-roleplay-vmenu-hiring-staff-admins-hiring-leo-and-ems-zap-hosting/2424315?u=kngarkan

Hmm, it seems like your discord tag is incorrect, could you please verify it is the updated one?

Check us out! [NEW] State Roleplay vMenu // 200+CustomCars // Custom Clothing// Public Cop and Departments // Staff App’s Open - FiveM Server Development / Server Bazaar - Cfx.re Community

Hi, Indrau at the moment we are looking for all kinds of people in every department or role possible. It would be a pleasure to take you onto our team. I’ll send a link to our main forum post, if you want to become a staff message Jajar on discord.

SideQuest Roleplay: SideQuest Roleplay

Contact TTBG MAL on Reddit

10 replies and 2 years later and people are still replying to ya lol

if you ever read this, we are a public vmenu server that has loads of unique systems in place to give ya unlimited roleplaying opportunities!