False Providence Milsim | vMenu | Need Higher Ups

False Providence Milsim is calling on all to join our ranks and embark on a journey of tactical warfare and camaraderie! Are you ready to step into the boots of elite military operatives and engage in immersive Milsim experiences?

Server Details:

• Server Name: False Providence
• Platform: FiveM

Why Join Us?
• Immersive Realism: Experience adrenaline-pumping missions and engagements in a realistic virtual battlefield.
• Teamwork: Forge bonds with fellow soldiers as you work together to accomplish objectives and overcome challenges.
• Customization: Customize your loadout, gear, and tactics to suit your playstyle and mission requirements.
• Dedicated Community: Join a community of like-minded individuals who share your passion for Milsim gameplay and teamwork.

How to Join:
Search for “False Providence” in the server browser during operating hours
Join our Discord server: False Providence Milsim

1 Like

Hi Emily. I’m a former SAHP Commissioner looking for my new home. If you’re in need of one, I’d be interested in joining. My discord is KngArkan#8622 and I currently don’t have my documents anymore but I can easily make new ones for the position. I also won’t have a pc till nov 26th, my new one is on the way after my old one kept blue screening.

Hello, I tried joining but for some reason your Discord link isn’t working. If you could send me a new one that would be great,

Bump! Hello everyone! I’m LSPD Chief Dylan Snow in this community, OceanSide Roleplay. We currently still have openings in the following departments:

• LSPD
  • BCSO
  • SASP
  • SAFR
  • Comms

If you’re interested in joining the LSPD or any of the other departments, please dm one of us on discord ☭Emily👑#1643 or KngArkan#8622