[How-to] Use Extended Video Export (EVE) | FiveM

Latest release should work. Some say you need a modded version but that’s not the case. I’m using the latest 5.7.0 and it works like a charm. Make sure you’re installing it properly and run the game in Windowed Borderless mode (or try Fullscreen if it doesn’t work).

And for @Kronwald, this doesn’t seem to have any relation to EVE. Could you elaborate a bit more on what causes that error? It looks like one of those random crashes you’d get in some servers. If it’s doing that whenever you’re trying to edit a specific clip, then try recording another one in a different server and see if the same thing happens.

*Edited because the forum doesn’t allow more than 3 consecutive replies.

Hey there, is it possible that you could make a video for us players to get a guidance on where to do the installation and everything? It would be helpful as I am trying to make a video using FiveM rather than doing Single Player GTA. :smile:

The instructions are the same ones given by the OP in the very first post. Only difference is that you must use the files provided by Akkariin (obviously) instead of the old ones.
*And you must download the settings.exe file also provided by him. The settings.ini won’t work because it’s broken, so that’s why there’s a .json file instead.

All good. Got everything working and starting to make videos again haha

Howwww?

How do I change it to export the audio instead of video?

nope) crashed

Don’t think it’s possible tbh. Why would you export audio though? You could just use grab any recording software and then record your clips while they’re playing. And then extract the audio in any editing software.

Because when you press play there is a sound effect and also towards the end the sound fades out it also then means you dont have to spend ages making sure that the audio is perfectly lined up.

FIVEM EVE was working… today not working causing this error, how can i fix this? anyone fixed? fivem updated something hmmm…

image.png.url (114 Bytes)

Could you reupload the image please?

image (1)
this

Do i need to delete files in fivem dlls? i deleted gta v dlls files… but didnt deleted fivem dlls files

The mod wouldn’t work if you deleted the DLL’s from the FiveM folder. Try looking for a .log file inside both EVE folders and send a screenshot of it.
And I’m pretty sure this issue was already solved above.

1. I just deleted old dlls… drag new dlls from eve zip folder… and its working but exported project, my pc screen goes blue idk whats the problem… blinding blue lights omg

all good brother thank you… reshade some effect called “bloom” was causing this problem i think

@MARI0 That jittery movement is only affecting when the camera is if free movement mode with smooth transitions and under other certain conditions (speed, angle etc.). However, you can quite easily fake it with simply attaching the camera to one entity, make it to track other entity, throw in some camera shaking and it’s done. No one expects you to be another Roger Deakins, but it gets the job done. No movement jitter.

Hey,
I have this same issue. Here’s a .log file of it

Change your output folder. “R:\Video\EVEOutputs” is most likely the cause of the issue, since this is the default path provided in the config file

Make sure to install the latest Voukoder.