[How-to] Use Extended Video Export (EVE) | FiveM

Hello, i’ve been render my project with this things. But the ouput video does not show anything, its just a black screen. anyone know why?

Make sure to disable the Render Scale setting and set the in game resolution to native. If you want to render higher quality clips, then you must create a custom resolution in the Nvidia/AMD control panel and then apply it before starting the game.

Edit: Try pressing CTRL + F to search for your issues because most were likely solved.

Hello, would u happen to know why a friend of mine can’t use your version of NoEditorRestrictions, he gets this message everytime i open FiveM? Thanks a lot
image (4)

Try installing it in both FiveM.app/Plugins and Steamapps/GTAV (or Epic Games) paths. The .log file will be generated inside the second one.

Is it normal for Export Progress bar & Performance Overlay to flicker while exporting?

Yes. The game itself will flicker while exporting. Just make sure to disable any overlays if you don’t want them to appear in the final clip.

how do i fix this.

this shit keeps happening after my export is finished. FiveM stops responding once it does the loading on the black screen. Just wasted 4 fucking hours of my time, i didnt change anything with EVE. this is a new clip i made and it happened again. Someone please help im so sick of this shit game to the point where i want to quit…

4 hours to export? How long is the video? Could you send a picture of the .log file please?

I managed to set EVE up on my FiveM client. Installed all drivers etc.

I have tried now to export, and it shows no errors at all, but the output video is just black. Any reason why this is happening? I run the game at 1440p, and Fullscreen. I have NVE installed (latest release as this month).

Nvm.

I forgot to change the “Render Resolution” ingame to the correct resolution I ran the game on. This fixed the issue.

Hi, I have a question, how did you manage to use the Nvenc Encoder?
I’m trying to use the Nvidia encoder, but when I export the clip, it instantly crashes for the following reason:
LOG:
Imgur

And I can export the video with no issues using the Libx264 encoder

My pc has a RTX 2060 Super
My E.V.E Settings:
ExtendedVideoExport.ini
Imgur
Preset.json
Imgur

Rockstar editor settings:
FPS: 60
Quality: High

Typing NVENC inside the preset.json won’t do anything. You must use the config.exe* file provided above, then switch the encoder to H264 (NVENC).
It’s crashing because it can’t find any encoder under that name, and it’s also using the x264’s parameters for H264 which doesn’t work.
Also, make sure to install voukoder or it won’t work and it’ll show the error 0x5D68 in the logs.

Worked, thanks !

The exact same thing happened to me, i’m still waiting for an answer but apparently there isn’t.
It happened to me when i wanted to export to 4K

Send a screenshot of the .log file please.

Screenshot 2023-02-28 012833
i got this error now :slight_smile:

when drag EVE.asi to plugin folder Fivem Not Opening
Screenshot 2023-02-28 011300

u fix that?

@playaghost This jittery movement is a limitation ever since EVE’s blur feature was introduced, back in 2017. It does it under certain angles/movements. To have complete freedom of movement, you have to turn off the blur feature. Then there’s no problem.

Anyway, it’s nice to see this work again! I’m having one issue myself though. It kept crashing on me whenever I was trying to export video on my external USB hard drive, as I normally do with original SP version of EVE. I wonder if it’s just me or anyone else has to deal with this too?

Wdym by “Turn on the blur feature”? I have kind of the same issue with a vertical camera traveling :frowning: