[How-To] Stream clothes and props as addons, for MP Freemode models

does anyone know how to stream pants with RACE (_r) because its not working for me the file its not working and work only with _u

1 Like

Hey
we had a problem with the torso (Jbib) for men
It streams only the woman jbib…

1 Like

So i did a test pack and it worked completely fine
Now the second time I did it with more files, nothing form the addon is loading
I’m not sure what is happening?
I have also checked spelling of meta and files.

Update
I figured out the issue
I had used a bat file to add the ^ part to the start.
But i forgot to remove it from the ymt file.

1 Like

Female Meta

Male Meta

So these are my meta files where I believe the problem lies… As you can see the male meta file calls mp_f_freemode_01_unicorn instead of mp_m_freemode_01_unicorn for the full dlc name… This is the only way I have been able to get the clothes to actually load and not crash the server. But doing this I now have a bunch of empty slots in the menu for males because it thinks there is the amount of the females. Am I doing something wrong in these files? Other than the fact its calling the female files… IDK how to fix it. I’ve even tried separating the male and female clothes into 2 different dlcs with 2 different names and it was still crashing the server every time I call the male instead of female dlcs… hopefully you can spot something else… or know of a solution… If not the men can deal with the empty slots. Lol.

1 Like

Did you change the propMask in the ymt editor to 17?

1 Like

you have the full dlc name wrong in the male
It should be mp_m_freemode_01_unicorn
As you have it as mp_f_freemode_01_unicorn
So it is trying to use the female mp

Revision
oh, wait, disregard, I see you have clarified why you are doing it that way.
Just ignore me haha

1 Like

oh no i trying thx

1 Like

You have to set propMask to 17

Then it means you’ve did something wrong :stuck_out_tongue: Hard to tell without seeing anything from your files

Probably you are hitting .ymt limit - More info here SetPlayerModel Crash when you have too much .ymts assigned to a freemode ped model

1 Like

when i select female freemode i crash with this error but the file take 17mb in my folder…

the only other solution i have find its edited my file with Vs code to put propmask 17 and textid 1 to kept the size of my file small. my file size is 55kb and i have over 200 addon cloth in file but the ymteditor increase the file size…

1 Like

That’s weird :stuck_out_tongue: Probably some odd file corruption, can you please send me your .ymt in forum DMs?

1 Like

I’m not exceeding the ymt limit. We run 2189 and I have 3 female ymts… due to high heels and 2 male ymts. So idk. Lol.

1 Like

yeah i send you my ymt in dm

1 Like

my shirt appears in shop coz it had 290 slots now it has 291 but when I try to go on 291 I get error

1 Like

my meta folder
and my fxmanifest

My stream folder

and my test folder

1 Like

Hi, I have a little issue :confused:
When I select a high heel from the base game in the skinshop and then I select an addon shoe that is not a high heel - it attaches with physics of a high heel. Is there any way to resolve this?

1 Like

Probably you don’t have creaturemetadata file - more info in my second tutorial [How-To] Create addon heels OR hide hair with addon hat

2 Likes

Thank you! That was it :sweat_smile:

1 Like

@grzybeek
So I have a general question about how this works comparing it to the likes of GTAUtil and AltCloth

Firstly does it work like AltCloth adding clothes to the end of the list or like GTAUtil putting it in the middle with reserves

Also how much can you put in 1 dlc, I found with AltCloth after a certain amount it stopped working

I really like your program and design and am really excited to dig into it further

1 Like

yeah it is

1 Like

It really depends how you do it :smiley: If you do it like I did in tutorial, it will be at the end of the list, but you can just edit any other already existing .ymt in game, and put your clothes in the middle

There is limit of maximum amount of .ymt’s streamed - depending on game build your server is using, and 0-127 per each component (max 128 jbibs, 128 lowrs, 128 hair etc)

1 Like