[How-To] Stream clothes and props as addons, for MP Freemode models

Is there a list or someway to get the names of prop helmets/hats, wrist, etc. what I’m trying to do is replace the gta native item with custom clothing but I can’t seem to find the name to replace the item.

do you know why the p_rwrist its not working ? i have added one but its dont show in game

how is the meta file set up for a hat? so i set the ymt as hat1
mp_m_freemode_01
hat1
mp_m_freemode_01_hat1

so should it be p_hat1 ?

I’m curious if we can control what order the .ymt’s load. I would love to have my ymt’s load before the native GTA ymt’s.

or, at the very least, control the order they load after the native ymt’s.

You have to add additional p in ydd and ytd names, between pedname and dlcname

• ydd: “mp_f_freemode_01_p_tutorial_clothes^p_head_000”
  • ytd: “mp_f_freemode_01_p_tutorial_clothes^p_head_diff_000_a”

I’ve been using https://tobii.space/, probably it is kinda outdated right now

I don’t know, probably you’ve named your files wrongly, read above how to name ydd and ytd for props

Same as above, read above how to name ydd and ytd for props

If you have all your clothing addons in one resource, then fxmanifest defines order of addons, if they are separate resources then start order in your config file. Unfortunately there is no option to manipulate order of GTA ymt’s

2 Likes

Is there any way to find where the character props are located in OpenIV? I figured out how to replace native clothing. I’m just looking for character props like hats& helmets, watches, bracelets, etc…

i messaged them to you

if u use https://tobii.space/ it tells u the names of them then you just search for them in openiv

I figured out what I was missing. The extra p in the front part of the name. Thank you. :heart:

Ok I figured out my issue, thank you.

hey i have a problem after i do more than 128 jbib other people not see my cloth same as i see
every thing i do is same as normal 0-127 work normally other people see same cloth but when above 128 other people will see number 0 but i see 128 can any help pls

sorry for my bad english

5/5 Guide

still looking for help pls some one

You can only have 127. You need to create another stream folder/ymt file.

We switched to build 2699 and the only issue I have seen clothing wise is male hats not streaming properly. Has anybody else experienced this issue?

Hello, does this system allow to make clothes addon? Just like gtautils did?

You can use maximum 127 drawables in component, if you have more you will have such issues. You have to create another addon.

Probably you have wrong file names. Game build shouldn’t change anything regarding to clothing streaming.

Yes, by following this tutorial you will have addon clothes, but not “like gtautils”, your clothes will be after all GTA clothes (at the end)

Hello, How am I able to stream mp_fm_GENDER_LOWER_UPPER_*.ytd files
Example Skin: Modified MP Male Upper

@grzybeek

Thanks In advance!

is there a way to combine two resources of clothes into one?

I am trying to add new fire clothing for my FD. I followed all of the steps closely. I restart the server with the resource and now every time I join my server, I crash. What would cause that?