[How-To] Stream clothes and props as addons, for MP Freemode models

The comma fixed it, as well as ensuring version 2612. Thank you so much!

Hey, could you explain to me how you add props correctly, so they are in an addon, and not as a replace.
I am adding a lot of content, clothes, accessories, everything is fine. BUT
HEAD and EYES (Hats and glasses), are not. they are replacing the content and not being added at the end of the clothing list, and is not a prop.
everything in my files is the same addon.
here attached is a screenshot of how i have arranged my files.

this is what i have as ymt.

and this is how i have my files in the ymteditor

Thanks, and hopefully this project is still alive :smiley:

I do it exactly according to the instructions and FiveM always crashes for me as soon as I spawn. If I pull the clothes down again, everything works fine

Meta:
(“SCR_CHAR_MULTIPLAYER_M” Has already been changed to “SCR_CHAR_MULTIPLAYER”)

fxmanifest:

Steam Folder:

Software:

Can someone help me? I just don’t understand where the error is.

This is the Error in Console:

Could not make hard link for /home/zap903691/g467371/gta5-fivem-txadmin/ZAP-HostingESXPack_6EEAF4.base/resources//clothes/stream//mp_m_freemode_01_hellfire_club.ymt <-> /home/zap903691/g467371/gta5-fivem-txadmin/ZAP-HostingESXPack_6EEAF4.base/cache/files/clothes/stream_cache/z5492c9dce581859ffd847f315bca8a897b096ad8.

Hey, if your addon is called mp_m_freemode_01_mp_m_addon and you’ve added props inside of this .ymt, then your ydd and ytd files should be called mp_m_freemode_01_p_mp_m_addon^p_head_000, mp_m_freemode_01_p_mp_m_addon^p_head_diff_000_a

Hey, you addon is called mp_m_freemode_01_hellfire_club so your ydd and ytd files should be called mp_m_freemode_01_hellfire_club^uppr_000_u, mp_m_freemode_01_hellfire_club^uppr_diff_000_a_uni

1 Like

Hi I’ve added some clothing to my server and it says the addon peice of clothing is in the vmenu, but it won’t let me select it, it just skips over it

this was my exact problem, also i had a ymt for clothing, and a ymt file for props (2 files for male and 2 for female)
I finally cleaned up my stuff and renamed the files properlly, and everything works number one!

I have been successful in adding regular clothes and heels to the server I work on but I have a struggle that I’m hoping someone can help with and a question.

1. Struggle: I can’t seem to get hats, glasses, or wrists to work for females. I tried setting it up the way it shows in the tutorials but they just don’t show up in the server.
  2. Question: Is there a way I can restrict a whole dlc pack to just cops and ems? preferably without vmenu and that works on a qbcore framework?

Thank you for all the help in advance.

Rember in in GTAUtil you needed resevere slot or everytime you add new mods your component ids will be shifted and all your saved outfits would be messed up. This the case YMTE editor as well, just want to know if i should make 0-127 of eatch comp from the get go to prevent this or if its not needed anymore?

I am using Alt:V clothing tool which, I believe is somewhat similar to this method… I create my clothing, run the program and get a FiveM converted clothing folder with a ymt and a meta file, I am just confused n why is will not work no matter where I put the ymt / meta nor how to get the manifest to even be setup right
caseys manifest
caseys stream folder
caseys

I honestly dont know what I am doing wrong

This worked perfectly for until i tried to add more clothes lol im not sure why it doesnt work when i try to edit the ymt

i made a pack of just hair called mp_f_freemode_01_female and named all my ydd and ytd files accordingly. i also made the .meta file and _fxmanifest . for some reason when im looking at my console only the hair in slot 7 is loading and nothing else. can someone explain what the problem is

Hey, if it doesn’t work, then you did something wrong, are you sure you have proper ydd ytd names? Props have additional “p” in their name. Otherwise, you can send me screenshots or files so I’ll check them.

Unfortunately there is no option to do this within .ymt, you would have to use some sort of script that does that

If you have only one addon at the end, you don’t have to “reserve” anything. But if you have two addons and you would add something to the first one, then numbers would increase, so in that case you would have to add additional empty slots so nothing will change.

Don’t combine two tools, use either tool you’ve mentioned or YMTEditor. Probably that’s because you used uppercase letters, if doing it again with lowercase letters doesn’t work too, ask creator of the other tool.

I don’t know either. You would have to send me screenshots or files so I can check them out. Adding new clothes into existing addon is not that hard tho, you should add new entry into ymt and then just rename your file, that’s all and it should work.

Unfortunately again, you would have to send me screenshots or files so I can check them out by myself. If something is not loading then you’ve did something wrong.

Thanks for the tutorial

Screenshot_8

even with all this i swear i followed the directions i just didnt do a meta file because it says the meta file is for heels and hats that cover hair and this is just hair models in the ymt. it goes all the way from 000 - 126.

As I said before to other user, don’t combine two different tools, this might cause issues. In your fxmanifest there is “Generated with…”, either use my YMTEditor or other tool.

i didnt use the other tool i jus used the fx manifest from another cloth pack and replace what was in it with my own. im pretty sure some commented out text is not whats making it not work i removed the commented out text and its still doing the same thing.

Yeah it is just a comment, so it doesn’t change anything. Anyway seems like you are missing your .meta file at all

ok i made the .meta file exactly as the tutorial says and made a new fxmanifest from scratch but its still only loading mp_f_freemode_01_female^hair_007_u.ydd and that happens whether i have other clothing packs installed or not.

Yeah I guess you have to send me your files on DM then, so I can check it by myself

@grzybeek I was able to get everything working except the props and I followed the extra instructions associated with it. What could I

be missing?