[How-To] Stream clothes and props as addons, for MP Freemode models

I am trying to add new fire clothing for my FD. I followed all of the steps closely. I restart the server with the resource and now every time I join my server, I crash. What would cause that?

Tell me please. when I try to add hats, watches, etc(props). to my clothes with the name “mp_m_freemode_01_p_dlc^p_head_000”, a failure occurs when connecting to the server. if you remove the postscript “_p”, then there are no failures, but the clothes listed above do not work.

the problem was in the name of the metadata file, or rather in the meta file there were capital letters in Mp_ Creaturemetadata . Therefore, there was a failure

i try but it crash my game, i do some thing wrong ?

did you find the reason why the crash is happening?

Hello!

I was had a general question come up today regarding addon hats… you know how the basegame moto helmets your able to press a button and it flips the visor up and down… is that a flag or something within the ymt? Id like to be able to do that with some of our addon hats… just was wondering!

i try to create another addon but it crash my game i don’t what wrong is it i do every thing normal