[How-To] Stream clothes and props as addons, for MP Freemode models

Tell me please. when I try to add hats, watches, etc(props). to my clothes with the name “mp_m_freemode_01_p_dlc^p_head_000”, a failure occurs when connecting to the server. if you remove the postscript “_p”, then there are no failures, but the clothes listed above do not work.

the problem was in the name of the metadata file, or rather in the meta file there were capital letters in Mp_ Creaturemetadata . Therefore, there was a failure

i try but it crash my game, i do some thing wrong ?

did you find the reason why the crash is happening?

Hello!

I was had a general question come up today regarding addon hats… you know how the basegame moto helmets your able to press a button and it flips the visor up and down… is that a flag or something within the ymt? Id like to be able to do that with some of our addon hats… just was wondering!

i try to create another addon but it crash my game i don’t what wrong is it i do every thing normal

probably to many .ymts

I had a problem when i used ymt editor that is for example when I edit the jbib more than 255 slots it wont save successfully,is here any way to fix this problems?

Hey, I have a problem with implementing vests to the server, normal clothes work fine, first, i thought it was because of the origin of the files (EUP law & order) but other clothes work, same problem with all vest doesn’t matter the origin, is there some step that I have to do differently?
policevest.rar (197.6 KB)

No, you can’t have more than 255.

Probably you have too many .ymt, there is ymt limit depending on game build your server is using

Probably that is a flag, you have to open ymt by yourself and check what it has set, then try to copy it into your addon

Most crashes are probably because of too many ymt

No, everything works the same, if it doesn’t work then you’ve did something wrong probably

I have made a add on set of clothing, put it in my test server, runs fine, no errors or anything however nothing shows up except for a few clothing items that are the very first tops and pants you can put on the mp male model… like they are duplicated as add on, my clothing set I made does not work but it made a few of those things show up… would you know why?

Don’t know if you’d be able to help with this but i make clothing packs for a few servers. two being qb. I’ve always used your tutorial when making clothes packs but with these two servers the packs dont load. the resource starts but nothing loads into the game. I’ve checked my meta data files and the ymts, everything. idk if its a qb thing. They have a eup and patreon so they are able to stream clothing. just not as add ons and im stumped.

I dont have meta data files but I can get clothing to be “add on” but not the clothing I want…
original shirt

but then I scroll further and only get
addon shirt

Ive tried this same method (the tutorial) like 10 times and cant get anything to work properly… hopefully something works soon, for both of us

Can these additional props be used?

since this native exists… Could this category be forced to be used to be able to separate the clothes more?

Hi, im having a problem with mask from 120 to 130 it crash the client. Is any way to fix this?

Hey, first I wanna say its a really great editor and I’ve had no problems with that since now… I want to add a modified male uppr but didn’t really know how to do it. I tried it with _r in the model name and propmask 17 and I tried it with _u with propmask 1. With _r it didnt even show up in the uppr section and with _u it did show up but at the back you had texture problems. There was a human eye texture on the back.

Could you tell me how I need to do it please? I would be very grateful

I’Dont’t In Game I Have The Slot But Don’t Have The clothing I Use The AltClothTool

How to transfer my props from Categories “Chain” to other categories, like “Bag/Decals/Vest”

Help me

I added this " upper "

and save and rename the file

Slot increased by 1 But in the game it doesn’t show