[How-To] Stream clothes and props as addons, for MP Freemode models

I was told make more packs but not over 127 items in each category. How am i to make more packs? Like my “reclothed” folder in my clothing resource folder? Just do a different folder filled with clothing and place it in the clothing resource folder but under my “reclothed” folder?

Is there a limit to the amount of clothes you can have as addon?
Because I want to make all my LEO/FD departments have addon eup so it can’t be accidentally replaced.

How do you add a DLC file in the list of clothing, for makeup?

So for certain components my YMT file exceeds the 127 threshold. This causes other players to see me wearing something different compared to what I have on in my eyes. How would I fix this with the YMT file ? Would I have to split the clothing pack and make them two separate resources with 2 YMT files (male and female) or is there an easier way… Any help would be appreciate thank you.

So how would I fix this ?

1 Like

Hey, sorry for longer response time, I don’t know if peds use that .meta file, you should use peds.meta instead. I didn’t do peds by myself, so you would have to look somewhere else how to do it

That might be related to pants not made correctly, if you use pants as _r but they are initially made as _u, this problem like you describe might occur

You simply just create new .ymt and add everything into new addon

Yes, there is limit 0-127 in each category (so you can have 128 hair, 128 jbib, 128 lowr etc)
And .ymt limit depending on game build you are using on your server
1604: Limit of extra .ymts assigned to a freemode ped: 14 (15+ will crash)
2189: Limit of extra .ymts assigned to a freemode ped: 6 (7+ will crash)
2372: Limit of extra .ymts assigned to a freemode ped: 4 (5+ will crash)
2545: Limit of extra .ymts assigned to a freemode ped: 2 (3+ will crash)

Recently there was GTA update which increased this limit to ~20, you would have to run your server on 2612 game build

Unfortunately I don’t know how to add makeups as addon or is it possible at all (It should, but you would have to look into it by yourself)

Unfortunately there isn’t any other way, you have to split current YMT into two separate YMTs

Thank you so much for being active on this post ! This has helped me so much :slight_smile: much thanks.

1 Like

So I’m a bit confused. The clothing pack I have now exceeds 127 limit for component JBIB. So how would I take everything above 127 and recreate it to another clothing pack with another clothing resource ? Would I just rename … “mp_f_freemode_01^jbib_diff_133_a_uni” to “mp_f_freemode_01^jbib_diff_001_a_uni” and start from 001 and go up after splitting the clothing pack ?

Hi, some players randomly crash by releasing this error. Can you tell me what it could have depended on?
unknown

Thanks you for help ^^

is the 127 limit per gender or total for both in the one resource?
for example I have 164 jbib’s across 2 packs (83 male, 81 female), if i wanted to move all jbibs into one resource is that ok since its one ymt for males, one ymt for females or does it go per resource even if one ymt is ignored by a gender of the freemode character.

Appreciate the knowledge sharing

You shouldn’t edit default “mp_f_freemode_01.ymt” but create new addons instead by following tutorial

I don’t know if this is a place you should report crashes

It’s limit per one .ymt file, so you can have more .ymt’s in one resource, each having up to 127 drawables per component (127 jbib, 127 hair, 127 lowr etc)

Solid tutorial :yum:

im am so lost right now so you can’t go over the 127 limit at all or can you. I have created more than one ymt file i had them in one resource then i split them up into 3 different resources and it still wont work

nvm i got it to work just took a min to get it down

I’m not sure where I’ve gone wrong with this process.

I have quite literally followed everything in your tutorial to the T. When I use a trainer to load up the clothing, I can see that the number of available clothes has increased(presumably to establish a spot for the new threads), but the clothes simply don’t appear. I’ve paid the $15 Patreon like other tutorials stated, I’ve tried switching from using mp_f_freemode and mp_m_freemode, and still no luck.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I got it to work!!! Nevermind!

I have 3 clothing packs, 6 ymts. and I know Ill be adding more in eventually, what is the best build to run the most clothing on?

1 Like

Hi, first I would like to say this is an amazing tutorial!

I have unfortunately hit the 127 limit on one YMT for females and have tried to make a separate one so that I may continue adding more. Whenever I try to start both of the resources in the server config though it crashes anyone trying to start on a female ped.

The first reource is named tutorial_clothes and the second is named fem_clothes.
This is the setup I’m running for the fxmanifest, and fem_clothes restarted at jbib000

I’ve been trying to troubleshoot this myself for two days with no luck.

Any help is appreciated! <3

Well, of course the one that has biggest amount of available ymt’s :smiley: so 2612

If you are crashing on loading female ped, probably you are hitting ymt limit. Also you are missing comma ( , ) at the end of first entry in files section

it should be:

files {
    'a.meta',
    'b.meta'
}```