[How-To] Create addon heels OR hide hair with addon hat

Worked fine after that! Thank you, I guess me and my friend looked over how the prefix changes for props.

Also props to making a clear understanding tutorial. Some of the other addon tutorials out there are so over complicated and make it sound very hard. This makes it feel like a walk in the park.

2 Likes

Very helpful! :smiling_imp:

1 Like

is there any way to make addon mask there hide a beard or swap over to an other? when taken off and on ?

Hi , it doesnt hide hair ! what is the correct number bro ?

Hello,

I’m looking to get hats to work properly with add-on hair. Currently the hair goes through the hats and it’s annoying.

I tried to look and make changes via the ymt but it seems to be a change that must be done even in the YDD of the haircut.

I don’t know why you reply here and create new topic, but I’ve responded in your topic here [help] Making addon haircut working fine with HAT

Unfortunately not with my editor, probably you would have to use pedalternatevariations.meta for that

There isn’t any “correct” number, each number will work, it is just how much they are affecting hairstyle.
-1.0 is affecting hairstyle stronger than -0.5 etc.

Grzybeek thanks for the reply ! <3 and keep up the good work !

tool is fire but does anybody know why after slot 150 jbib players see other stuff from what you wear

Each ymt has a limit 0-127 per each component, so you can have 128 jbib, 128 hair, 128 lowr in one ymt

Anyone see the issue ? Still having hard time getting heels to work…

Hey, you have .ymt in creatureMetaData field in meta :smiley:

Your a legend thank you so much :slight_smile:

Hi! Okay, so I’m going crazy over this. i tried adding heels as addon and it works if the heels are starting on 000 and up but all the sneakers and low shoes are floating. I tried adding the heels at the end, after all low shoes and it doesn’t work. Im doing it exactly after the tutorial

Hey, it sounds like you’ve put 1.0 in every feet component, you should only change to 1.0 for heels and normal shoes keep at 0.0

The only that has 1.0 is the heels. Everything else is on 0.0

Then did you generate creaturemetadata? If so, then everything should be fine. You can send me your files on forums DM, I’ll check them by myself

Sent you a message

Hi guys what’s the best setting for “heavy heel shoes” on ymt, thanks