[HELP] Weapon HUD Icons

Hi all.
I added an add-on weapon on my server, and i’m searching in the weapon files if there’s a chance to stream a custom icon for the weapon, or maybe set one existing (so i don’t have a transparent one).

Where can i find this? Or how to do this?

@xMitrill [Release] Colored Hud ( Weapons / Radio / blips ) here you have a resource that change a weapon icon

This replaces only standard icons.
My question was, where in add-on weapon files is located the icon? weapons.meta? And is there a chance to stream custom hud wheel icon?

@xMitrill I think you must stream a hud.ytd

In the hud.ytd there are images, how can i set a specify icon for the weapon i’m using?

Anyone ever figure this out?

I managed to stream an addon weapon that had a hud.gfx and hud.ytd, my only question now is how on earth to make my own, or customize the one they made that is…

This one streams to FiveM you just need to know how to put it in correctly. I will upload it to releases today at some point

Did anyone ever figure out how to do this?

You can stream this mod:

Just adding on to this - It’s much more complicated than simply replacing a few files. You have to edit the hud.gfx file and hud.ytd (Or just the hud.gfx with a texture imported into it) if you are wanting to add new weapon icons. I recommend decompiling the “Fire Extinguisher Hud Icon” mod and seeing how it adds the fire extinguisher icon. Once I figure this mystery out I’ll post my solution on the forums.

you find the solution yet?

Yes, but it is way to complicated to explain in a forum post. It takes hours to add icons. I might make a tool to do it, but for now, everyone would be extremely confused if I tried to explain it, and I don’t even think I could explain it rn

if you got free time you can make a youtube video to explain it or make a tutorial about this. Sorry for my bad eng…

I’d like to do the same, how do you decompile the gfx files though?

This tool can decompile them: GitHub - jindrapetrik/jpexs-decompiler: JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler