Hazard Zones for QB Core Survival/Zombie servers /w Polyzones ( Infection / Contamination / Decontamination ) Rads stat /w Custom UI

Hazard zones for QB core will be set up using polyzones for easy and accurate zone setup

Are you looking to boost up the realism in your survival server?

Well with our new Hazard Zones script.you can create immersive and realistic hazard zones with unique abilities and effects.

The script uses polyzones so you can make very accurate zones.

what does the script do? . well lets me give you a little list. or watch the showcase video

The script comes with 3 types of hazard zones.

• Radioactive zones
  • Biohazard zones
  • Toxicity zones

Each zone type. comes with their own requirement of protection gear in order to stay in the zone without suffering severe effects and dmg.
and should you have the right protective gear. then you have the protection needed to go further into the zone. but !!. each zone type also comes with a hotspot. to simulate the source of the hazard. each hotspot type also comes with its own effects and stuff.

Radioactive hotspot

The radioactive hotspot. here we have made a new stat called “RADS” . its a sort of radiance tolerance, this stat uses metadata. and comes with 4 stages of effects. so a player must maintain it. that can be done by either moving your self from the hotspot. ( remember the closer you get to the hotspot prop , the more rads you will optain.) meaning that a player can never be completely safe inside a hotspot.

Biohazard Hotspot

The biohazard hotspot. comes with a infection system including different phases… Once a player get into range of a biohazard hotspotprop. he will become CONTAMINATED. and a player must DECONTAMINATE after leaving the biohazard zone. If a player fails to decontaminate in time. he will become infected… And the player needs to be threated with antivirals intime. else he suffers a heart attack and dies.

Toxicity Hotspot

The Toxicity Hotspot. If a player gets in range of the Toxicity hotspot prop. he will begin taking Toxicity dmg. the effect also gradually raises the closer you get to the prop. ensureing again that no players a safe in the hotspot. even with protective gear!

Protective gear

Each zone type has its own requirement of protective gear to enter without suffering effects.

The Radioactive zone. i have made to just use a mask. ( i made it work with all masks ingame that looks like a gasmask or filter mask )

The Biohazard zone. This is the hardest. since it can get you infected. i have made this to require 4 pieces of clothe to enter. ( full hazmat suit., Pants / jacket / undershirt / mask )*

The Toxicity zone. I have made it to require just a mask aswell*
The default is what i have set. you can customize in config to match your mask numbers.

RADS

Since the script adds a new stat called RADS using metadata.
Well then we ofc need a custom UI RADS bar. in order to keep track of our rads lvl.

Effect Prevention

I have made Antivirals Pills. to eat in order to threat if a player gets infected.

Also i have made Radiation Pills. They work this way so that if you eat them. it will slow down the rads you obtain. Meaning again. that you will not be safe in hotspots. even with gear and prevention medication.

This script is my first BIG release. so i hope you will enjoy it as much as we do in our zombie server !.

Future updates?

Since this is the first release. i have plans for future updates. read below.

Making the infection contagious, ( meaning that if a player gets infected after failed decontamination. yes then other players can get infected from that player. Code is kinda made. but some bugs prevented it to make it into the release! :smiley:

Better mechanic for decontamination process.
(meaning. that i plan for making a custom map including 2-3 decontamination stations. with working mechanics such as a visual spray down of the player when decontamination.

More zone types. ( meaning i have plans for a Climate zone and a chemical zone.

Added features to the contamination system. ( meaning i wanna add contaminated loot. ex, a player loots crates in the hazard zone. so loot will also need to decontamintate in order to open., or open without and become contaminated yourself :smiley:

any other ideas for new features. please suggest in my discord. maybe i will add them in future updates.

Showcase Video
Resmon View

Updates

Version 1.0.1
Unlocked some code regarding the protective gear and the code to deal dmg if no protective gear found

Version 1.0.2
Updated the server.lua The prints that spammed the console even on Debugmode = False . is fixed

Version 1.0.3
Updated the script to take in consideration for genders. You can now set drawables specifik for female/Male

version 1.0.4
fixed an issue with where the script kept cancelling a players walking style and setting it back to default.

Version 1.0.5 10/01/2024
Updated a whole bunch of stuff since last update here
Rad meter UI is now toggleble. so you can make a keybind of ur choice to toggle on/off the visual of bar. The effect code for visual effects are now in open source. so you can make your own effects. Drawables for hazard gear is now made both for female / male so they dont conflict with eachother. also made a lot more uptimized code. we fixed the timed loop on enter/leaving of zones. so it updates almost instant now. compared to before where it could be from 1-20 seconds. also a lot more small updates have been made to make the code run more smoothly.

Script is partially encryptet using escrow , You will have all you need to edit accessible in the config.

Script can be bought here
https://mrm-scripts.tebex.io/package/5655140

Config Preview
config.lua (18.9 KB)

Since the script uses polyzones. i realize that most of you dont have the needs to create custom maps showing the new polyzones on the ingame map. ( since we cant use circle blips anymore with polyzones)

Well take no worries. i have included in my script. a custom reskinned map. that markes out the default zones i have made.

With the permission from

Oulsen
who has kindly allowed me to include my reskinned files of hes map resource. Oulsen Satelite Map
You will need not to worrie. just download hes map script. and copy paste my map files into hes stream folder.

Much love to him!

dependencies

QB-Core framework
Polyzone

• Do you like this script. but you aint using QB CORE? vote here if you want me to make it for another framework ( esx / vrp / standalone )
  • Make it for ESX PLEASE
  • MAKE IT FOR VRP PLEASE
  • MAKE IT STANDALONE PLEASE
0 voters

ESX version is Released.

ESX version

Thanks for reading my post. and please feel free to comment with any questions you might have.

Best regards.
MrMontanaDK

Code is accessible partially
Subscription-based No
Lines (approximately) 1500-2000
Requirements QB-CORE / Polyzone
Support Full Support
3 Likes

Looks good, good luck!

1 Like

thanks for the approval mate!. and much love to your resource. such a great release! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Do you know where I can buy a QB Core base already preconfigured for the survival theme, with personalized spawn and the like?

How do I make it only work for like a room like meth lab?

You just setup the polyzone for your methlab alone . Its easy to setup new zones

When I set it up do I use the prop or no cuz the prop keeps killing me

for a small area like that id prob just not use the hotspot. since the range → radius will be hard to work with in such small area. so just set the hotspot cords deep underground away from anything

Ok I’ll try that

can you set it up for meth lab and send it to me its not working

can we change the effect u get like the drug effect and others some of those effect give ppl real motion sickness
and maybe a possible way for zone changing locations and types so its not the same locations everytime

Hi m8. yes you can. i updated last version has code in buttom of opensource files so you can customize the effects as you like :slight_smile: else create a ticket on discord and i help you out.

1 Like