FX-Notify [Standalone]

Fixitfy Studio

Package Description

yes VORP yes QB-CORE yes REDEM:RP

Standalone notification system. This script automatically translates all framework notifications. You can also use it manually. You can change all notifications of your framework. If you wish, only the notifications you want will appear this way. Just read the installation instructions for this. It is a very simple process.

Screenshot

FX-Notify

• You can change all notifications of your frame. If you wish, only the notifications you want will appear this way. Just read the installation instructions for this. It is a very simple process.
  • Announcement system
  • Easy to use

:heavy_dollar_sign: 12.99€ 19.99 BUY IT ON TEBEX.IO

• Tax Not Included
Code is accessible Yes
Subscription-based Yes
Lines (approximately) 150
Requirements Standalone
Support Yes

OTHER STUFF
:star: FX-Hud
:star: FX-Trade
:star: FX-Craft
:star: FX-Marketplace
:star: FX-Radialmenu
:star: FX-Stash
:star: FX-Goldsearch
:star: FX-Notebook
:star: FX-Fishing
:star: FX-Store
:star: FX-Moonshine
:star: FX-Pedmenu

4 Likes

Beware, it says it’s only vorp restricted on your tebex.

1 Like

Thank you, I missed it

I really love the UI style that is being used! Keep up the amazing work.

1 Like

Thank you very much for your comment, new scripts are on the way, I hope you enjoy them in the future :raised_hand:t2::dizzy:

nicee :ok_hand:

yes, but no.
there is something similar completely free and with a better design.

1. The text is not centred, it is too close to the top.
  2. The image in the background is cut out and not really transparent.
  3. it is not even RDO font

I don’t hate, but good luck to anyone who wants to waste their 20 euros on something like this.
Edit: (fixing typos)

Interpreting the script according to the cover photo ? The notifications are all transparent, it only looks that way on the cover photo because I can’t go into too much detail in the design. The script will of course be different from others in price, this is not just an image, our code is clean and fix works