[FREE] TollSystem (Just logic, not map included)

Important note: There was recently a post about one of my paid scripts being copied and given away for free. I would like to say that as new to selling resources, I am very disappointed that some developers in this community offend the work of other developers, even though everyone is free to do so, I emphasize respecting each other’s work without belittling it, mentioning it. like “small job” or the like.

The only thing I do is give the community an alternative and value my work at a small cost, I also have free and paid resources.

Before making any criticism in terms of valuing the work of others, I invite you to try it. I am a human and I will listen to all suggestions to improve.

Hello! This time I present a free script for the logical use of a toll system.

What does it mean to be a logical script?
That it only includes the logic of how a toll system could work, it does not include a map, only a slight configuration of how to use it and it is working to be implemented anywhere.

It is also free to use and open to the community to edit and improve.

Own Features

:small_blue_diamond:Standalone
:small_blue_diamond:Customizable
:small_blue_diamond:Systems adaptable to any framework
:small_blue_diamond:Logical Script
:small_blue_diamond:Multiple languages
:small_blue_diamond:Open Source
:small_blue_diamond:Works with OxLib

Video Preview

Source code: GitHub - AlexMartSch/abp_tollSystem: a FiveM Simple Toll System

Others releases

[Paid] [PAID] [STANDALONE] HeadFriend v1.1 - Gta HUB inspired friend system
[Paid] Standalone Report System
[Free] Angular Boilerplate
[Free] 3D Scaleform Menu

6 Likes

Preview?

Preview?

1 Like

preview?

1 Like

what is that ? XD

preview?

Thnx for this share, however there is a fault in the server main.lua

Line 1 and 7 you mistyped “RegisterNetEvent” if people change this you are fine.
At the preview i have to set some parmeters for the payement but more to give you preview of the script.

I am not the creator!

1 Like

Getting this on start, ESX Legacy 1.8.5
Screenshot_1072

Line 1 and 7 you mistyped “RegisterNetEvent” if people change this you are fine.

@Yankton, @Archxn, @Lavan & @BrendythegamerITA

I have edited the post but still I leave you the preview video of how this system works.

2 Likes

Thank you so much! There was a typing error while rewriting part of my code, it’s already fixed in the repository :wink:

No worries, saw the script the first time when was for sale, and was a fan of it.
Keep up the good work :wink:

1 Like

This is dope man, I made something similar back in the day. Glad you made a better one :joy:

1 Like

This may sound crazy but i just grabbed okok banking an dont know what trigger i need to add to remove players money for this script?

Hello! Check this: abp_tollSystem/functions.lua at master · AlexMartSch/abp_tollSystem · GitHub