[FREE RELEASE] Easytime - Time and weather management by Codesign

hello

how to remove the white footprint on the ground?

1 Like

some way to fix this?
3920a917a5115af4997943558bb6ca82

1 Like

hi. i have problems to set permissions. Shoud is use the my five m id or my steam hex 64 ? or my name<?

1 Like

i changed the acepermsā€™ in cd_easytime/configs/config.lua

or shoud i copy this to server cfg

1 Like

I keep getting this error when inputting the command

1 Like

hello when i open the menu my cursor stay on and i cant do anything can someone have a fix for that

1 Like

There has just been a new update pushed to the github, it should resolve this issue :slight_smile:

Im assuming you use a hunting script called fanonx-hunting? If so theres a code snippet which causes this, just remove this code snippet.

if Config.EnableFootprints then
    SetForcePedFootstepsTracks(true)
end

There was a recent update pushed to our github with a fix for this, it should resolve this issue

The full error has been cut off when you cropped the screenshot, iā€™ll dm you what to do get further help

Hey check your forum private messages

i want to make the time pass in real time how slow do i need to configure it?

1 Like

i am absolutely in love with this, however, i had disabled the sync when entering a shell, but if its raining for a while and i enter a shell, sure it stops the rain inside, but the floors are already wetā€¦am i missing something ?!

1 Like

You can configure the Config.TimeCycleSpeed but the script is not really designed for real time :frowning:

Hmm this is something we seem to have overlooked, thanks for letting us know about it. It has been added to our trello to-do list :slight_smile:

Hey,

I have trouble getting this to work.

It nags about ESX. I am using Zap Hosting with Fivem Mod andvRP.
Hope someone or @Codesign can help.

Here is the console log:

[ script:cd_easytime] SCRIPT ERROR: @cd_easytime/server/server.lua:286: attempt to index a nil value (global 'ESX')

[ script:cd_easytime] &gt; PermissionsCheck (@cd_easytime/server/server.lua:286)

[ script:cd_easytime] &gt; ref (@cd_easytime/server/server.lua:52)

Greetings from Germany

1 Like

oh fantastic. im super excited for itā€¦ and iā€™m sure youā€™re aware of the new qb permission system, i had updated the core to the new one and of course messed up my whole permissions as admins n allā€¦ however, even me as the owner with all the permissions couldnā€™t access the /easytime, it would say you do not have the permission to access itā€¦havenā€™t had a chance to work on it but its probably in config file, just the naming of the roles have to changeā€¦

1 Like

really enjoy using Easytime, was easy and simple to install and i think that its clean and run smooth on my server , well optimized had no issues would recommend getting it.

1 Like

Make sure cd_easytime is placed below es_extended in the server config, assuming your using esx

Yeah we are, it wont be instantly updated in-case they change something again though. Thereā€™s a way to still use the old perms for now though I heard

What amount of seconds have i to put in, that a day lasts real 24 hours? or isnt that possible?

Edit: Just found an answer, but what is the highest count, i could put in?

Changelog v1.3.3

Add

• Added a option to use a identifier based permission system (steam/license).

• Added a new config option to allow vehicles lights to stay turned on during blackouts.

Edit

• Updated the blackout native.

• Removed unused framework job code.

Fix

• Reverted a change that caused the tsunami warning to have issues.

• Implemented a fix from a previous GitHub pull request to fix an issue with dynamic weather.

• Fixed QBCore perms.

• Fixed aceperms.

1 Like