[FREE] [PROPS] Starter shells for housing scripts

16 shells for housing or other shell scripts

This is a list of a bunch of shells (empty shell/furnished interiors as 1 prop). There isnt really many free shells out there so decided to release this free so you can get started with using houses and maybe other shells like a garage, warehouse, office etc. Mostly its just vanilla props thats been merged into 1 prop. It takes time… nobody really wants to do that, and its probably why we don’t see many shell releases. I think most people are using MLOs for housing now which is what I would recommend. Anyway there is a pdf included with names and pictures of each shell. Also there is no script included to spawn them and please don’t ask for coordinates - they are just props.

DOWNLOAD
K4MB1startshells.rar (55.9 MB)

If using QBCore (all shells supported): https://github.com/qbcore-framework/qb-interior
If using ESX I would recommend Loaf Housing (PAID). Most of the shells are supported by default, but new ones can be added easily → follow this guide: https://docs.loaf-scripts.com/scripts/housing#how-to-add-shells

You can find more maps here: TEBEX

Feel free to ask any questions and I will try to be more active. Enjoy! :sunglasses:

MrBrown // K4MB1 MAPS Team :heart:

49 Likes

Awesome stuff as always, mate!

2 Likes

Thanks man!

1 Like

Nice release man!

1 Like

thank you bro

2 Likes

thank you GOAT! :goat: :goat: :goat:

2 Likes

Oho! That’s a nice release man. But where are the warehouses? xD

2 Likes

Nice release!

1 Like

:point_up_2::point_up_2::point_up_2::point_up_2::point_up_2:

nah, srry man that’s a insider between MrBrown and me. srry. xD

Hey, what do you mean with ‘most people are using MLOs for housing’? Like do they really make like multiple copies of 1 mlo to use it as a house or how would that work?

Awesome release! :wink:

1 Like

Sorry for the late reply, but instanced mlos :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Is there an example of instanced MLO’s? I’ve not heard of that yet… @K4MB1

1 Like

where are the coordinates

How do i spawn it it to my server