[FREE] OT Weapon Repair

A simple weapon repair script for ox_inventory, using ox_lib for the menu etc. specify a global required item to repair or specify weapons to have unique required items to repair at a workbench, configure as many locations as you want, and specify whether or not you need the prop to be spawned.

Latest update includes the ability to drag a repair kit on to the weapon in your inventory to start repairing. (requires at least ox_inventory v2.16)

[Dependencies]
ox_lib
ox_inventory

[Showcase]
Preview

[Download]
Github
Tebex

Other scripts:
Hide In Trunk
Lumberjack
Recycler
Skills
Group Outfits

14 Likes

:ox::ox::ox::ox:

Stuxxy on top! :100:

2 Likes

nice, been waiting something like this for qbinventory. would it be easy to apply?

1 Like

Assuming since it uses ox_inventory as a dependency when modifying the meta data of the weapons durability; it would require a 80% full re-write for any other inventory.

1 Like

Can’t say i would know, i haven’t really done much with qb-inventory, but its definitely possible, not sure about the dragging items over one another though

1 Like

:fire: Could you please make something similar to this, but for crafting items? Like if I drag “og_kush” to “rollingpaper” it gives me a og_kush_joint

1 Like

very cool!

2 Likes

this is awsome been looking for somthing like this for a while now. keep up the amazing work

1 Like

possible to add job whitelisting?

how do i get the item in the inventory

how do i fix?

Use ox_inventory or update the inventory if your already using it.

I’m updated to the latest version that was released earlier today. and same error

Make sure the script is starting after the inventory, if that doesn’t solve it then you have an issue with your inventory installation

1 Like

got it! i had to rename it so it can start after inventory!! thank you

gg brodie