ND Core (v2 just released!)

Hey there,

I know how this may sound kind of stupid but I have downloaded the latest version of your framework and I am unable to find an option to disable the economy. I know that you have stated that this was something you implemented and I am just wondering could you point me in the direction of that option please.

As I said, stupid, have just had a hard time finding it lol.

To use the framework without the economy you can disable money from any of the huds.

Just updated, a lot of crazy new stuff coming soon!!!

1 Like

including /addmoney ? hehehehe

Working on a chat script, but I need to do some more stuff before I release it, I currently have so many projects that are work in progress for this.

Question, when we update ND_Core by itself via downloading the zip, should we also re-import your included query.sql again? I figure not as it would overwrite existing table or whatever, not sure if you added anything else database end of things or not so just wondering

:slight_smile:

No, unless you see a change in the query then you can manually add the columns.

2 Likes

ND_Core

Add-On Idea (A Paid Add-On):

Just wanted to post this here to see what folks on the forums think of the idea as well.

For examples from how Flashing Lights does it:

1 Like

could you integrate Rocket cad to this framework? or is Sonoran cad the better option?

no one should use RocketCAD its horrible tbh lol. Sonoran is better tbh

@LegacysMaps Yoo, that’s a great idea, I like the sound of that, I think it’ll be good if the civilian name would auto fill if they were within a certain range of you.

I also have another suggestion for @Andyyy7666

I think it would be cool if you updated the jail script, so when someone gets jailed, it would show “Jailed” as a title and a subtitle of the reason you got jailed for, like the wasted screen in default gta, I also think it’ll be a cool idea if the person got jailed, it’ll change the clothes of the player, to prison clothing, then once they get released, change their clothing back to what it was before they got jailed, if that makes sense. I also think that it’ll be good if when u got jailed and released it’ll use the “Player Switch” native like when u spawn in with ur character selection menu.

Wanting to see what that people on the forums think about this.

2 Likes

Yes I’ll be working on a jail/prison system and it’s very similar to what you just suggested lol.

2 Likes

Lol, Can’t wait to see it. You make the best scripts to be fair lol.

Make redrum didn’t make anything he stole the files and started selling it, i know who made the V1 and it wasn’t redrum :rofl:

Hi! I have an error while executing queries.
It’s because of type ‘LONGTEXT’ can’t have a default value. I tried to delete " DEFAULT ‘[]’ " but it caused many errors:

And anouther one error is:

Probably must be “vehicle.stored = ? WHERE vehicle.owner = ?”. I tried it and it was helpful.

I am using MySQL Workbench 8.0.

I am shocked… Just need to use brackets… Like this: " DEFAULT (‘[]’) "… But error is telling us that several types can’t have default value

were at?

v2 has now been reelased

1 Like

hi, i wanted to ask if lunar_unijob and overall esx scripts will work on nd core.
Scripts like - okokbanking, (okok things)
QS smartphone
etc

Any suggestions to get ND Chat working with V2? Or anyone have ideas for chats working with V2

1 Like