[FREE] [ESX] [QBCore] Alpha Hud

Features

• Customizable HUD Elements: Easily configure and customize various HUD elements to suit your server’s needs

• QBCore and ESX Integration: Fully compatible with QBCore and ESX, ensuring a seamless integration

• User-Friendly Interface: Provides a clean and interactive user experience with clear information display.

• :syringe: Health
  • :shield: Armor
  • :poultry_leg: Hunger
  • :droplet: Thirst
  • :sweat: Stress
  • :bubbles: Oxygen
  • :studio_microphone: Microphone
  • :parachute: Parachute

GITHUB

14 Likes

nice work :100:

2 Likes

nice work can you add support for jim mechanic nitro support

1 Like

Of course, according to the likes and comments of the published script, of course it can be added because there is no point if it is not liked otherwise :innocent:

is this hud has the stun effect when the stress high

Of course, if not, there is no point in stress, it does when it is close to 75-100%.

Dope Looking HUD, the only thing for me, it is missing the Money & Bank HUD everything else is :fire: :fire: :fire:

1 Like

exports['es-alphahud']:eyestore(false)

– true or false

Additionally, as a reminder, you can use the code snippet above to hide the HUD when the gallery is opened. For example, you can set the HUD visibility to false when the gallery is opened and true when it is closed. Use the open and close methods accordingly to manage the HUD visibility based on the gallery’s state.

Armor HUD is always full

1 Like

Nice work <3

1 Like

I wonder if you can elaborate on the subject because this is impossible because armour has a single nativity and cannot be in conflict with optimisation, it just does not receive updates unless there is new data; :face_with_peeking_eye:

nice work specially Parachute indicator.

1 Like

I encounter same problem, Everytime loaded in the server if gives 100% armor, It also duplicates the health percentage when damage,

ex. you have been shot by a gun and your health reduce to 70% armor also 70%, Also when you died and revive it gives you 100% armor. I think that’s he’s problem

1 Like

Armour problem solved

How can I make map always on display?
And how to off spam in console with gains?
Also how to off stress

1 Like

Respect for making free stuff.

1 Like

Would be great to have a item configured for the map to always show.

1 Like

The script published on GITHUB with the name “ALPHA HUD” has errors:

• Does not load hud when server starts for new version of ESX
  • You must press the “ESC” key and open the configuration menu for the script to start
  • When driving, it generates a slight impulse and to turn the vehicle it makes sudden movements when turning to the right or left side. Just press the key one touch to advance and give impulses to the different sides.
  • The vehicle belt does not work.
  • The vehicle’s turn signals do not illuminate when going left or right.
  • When you get hurt or hit, he appears with a vest even though it is not purchased and overcomes the damage to health.
  • Stress activates very quickly
1 Like

Only problem im having is:

• When you get damage the armor icon shows up
  • Notify doesnt work.

Can you help me make the hood complete, showing the server logo at the top, the number of players, the player number, the player’s money in the bank, cash, illegal items, and the job?

1 Like