[FREE] [ESX/QB] Realistic Lumberjack (Pixel Studio)

ezgif-1-8a7c7cc425
Written Expression

At first, you go to a npc and press E to get a mission. After taking the mission, he charges you a certain fee and gives you a car. If you have received the job, the trees in the tree zone become active. You can pick up the ax by pressing the Q in the tree area. There are 4 trees, if you are a developer you can easily add more. Each tree has a percentage/health, and if you have an ax in your hand and left click it will hit the tree. When the hitting process is finished, the tree falls to the ground. When it falls, you cut the tree again by pressing the E. When the cutting process is finished, you get wood in your hand and put the wood in the trunk. Then the place of sale is marked on the map. While in the sell zone, you pick up the tree from the trunk and sell it. While there is a vehicle, the person cannot go where he wants, after a certain distance, system teleports the person back to the starting point with vehicle. After selling the woods, all the trees are reset so that the person can continue again. If you didn’t get the job, the trees in the tree area will be invisible, the sales location will be invisible and you won’t be able to pick up the axe. (For the script to be more optimized)

link updated at 12.05.2024

Preview - Click Me!

TEBEX - Download

Features

• Works with ESX and QB

• Fully Open Source

• Very Extended Config File

• Fully Optimized ClientSide - Deactive : 0.01 or 0 MS Active : 0.07 MS

• ESX Client file full standalone - Qb client also uses framework in only one line

• Discord Webhook (You can open it from the config file if you want. NOT IN QB)

• Realistic Tree Falling Animation

Other Resources of Pixel Studio!

Code is accessible Yes
Subscription-based No
Lines (approximately) 500
Requirements None
Support No
11 Likes

Read the rules:
Free releases: Releases that are released for free must contain a download other than Tebex (such as a direct download or GitHub). You may include a Tebex link but it must not be the only download.

3 Likes

This is a script we developed a few years ago. I do not provide support

1 Like

You must wrote Quantity! Check it

‘‘Realistic’’ yet it’s the same lazy animation in almost every lumberjack & mining script.

I found one like this a few years ago, it’s owned by Opz (someone that started it like that).

85% of this resource was made by oph3z. When he was making lumberjack, he was working at the store called lil.dopeees workshop and we were producing projects together. Before sharing, I received the necessary permissions from my friend oph3z.