[FREE] DriftV - Full drift based gamemode

hi. this is very nice resource and it was FREE! you the man. i also got question which is what resource do i need to copy if i just want a crew system ?

1 Like

The crew system is in the core resource wich is “driftV”. But it do not contain only that, with some work you can just take the crew part ^^

thanks. hopefully one day u will make it mysql. i give it a try to convert it to mysql and very confusing since you merge all the core resource xD

1 Like

Will work on it haha :laughing:

1 Like

For anyone wondering, yes I will make an MYSQL version in few days, just need to find time to do it haha :laughing:

3 Likes

OK so i have not tried this yet but it looks F#CKING AWESOME!!!

1 Like

It’s your capitalization on driftv, change it to a capital V

1 Like

I had the same issue. The problem was that in @Rubylium ensure the script “driftv” is with the letter “v” in lowercase, but in the resources he posted it’s “driftV” with the letter “V” in caps. Hope you enjoy :slight_smile:

1 Like

Fixed btw ^^

1 Like

Having a mess about with few of my friends, how do i change balance ni the configs? Found the playersDB.json but see no option for it.

Balance ? What exalcty are you trying to change ? I’m not sure here :smiley:

Edit my current money so i can buy more cars essentially.

Oh ! Rn you can’t really touch that, that’s why i will work on a mysql version.
You can give yourself money using the server console ( /give (id) (money) )

1 Like

Do i need to be admin for that? If so how would i add myself to admin lol

It’s done on the server console so no admin needed

Ah brilliant ty

One thing i have noticed that would be great addition, the vehicles deleting, when a player DCs their car stays there lol

1 Like

Will see what i can do for that :slight_smile:

Amazing release, thanks for sharing

1 Like

Have fun !

Just pushed a base MYSQL version with player data save.

1 Like