[FREE] DriftV - Full drift based gamemode

Good luck :smiley:

1 Like

This works perfect! I’m proud of what you have just done, amazing. The only thing is the db, as you can imagine, because I think (not an expert btw) that I can’t add me some money or level. Any solutions? tks <3

1 Like

Money you can using the console command /give (id) (money). This only work on the server command, it was more à debug command than a real command but it work haha.

Yeah DB is an issue for this public release, I should make a MySQL version ^^

1 Like

Epic work!! Well done!

1 Like

Thanks a lot!

Oh okay that’s fine! Thanks man :slight_smile:

1 Like

its good to build server without mysql base , easy to start and transform from vps to vps
Amazing.

1 Like

currently stuck on the loading screen when I load into the server?
I have copied your “Ensure” stuff in not sure what I have done wrong

i

Did you add all ressource from the repo or you just pick some of them ?

Hey thanks for your reply, I just copied all the resources from the repo over the top of a blank server

That’s strange … In F8 console when you are stuck, nothing is loading or things are moving ?

after a while the snoop song finishes and the car stops moving with no errors in f8

does it need a resource.lua in the drift-ui

No this is not used

That’s … Strange … I don’t really know how to fix this if their is not error or something :confused:

does it matter what server version I use?

Update pushed to fix the loading issue. ( be carefull with the ensure, it’s “driftV” and not “driftv” )

Damn good work, im curious, how to access this type of db, where its located? :smiley:

Thanks!
It automatically create a « db » folder on your server folder, not sure if it can be read, search « rockdb viewer » on google maybe you will find some software :slight_smile:

2 Likes

How to give a money to myself? And how to open admin menu (if there is one)