Fivem Manual Transmission (Server side) resource with custom gears and different gearmods

when i try to do it in chat it stays off

yes it works well with a wheel, u just need to emulate the wheel with a x360ce soft and u good to go, i use it like this

that is very interesting had no idea about that

1 Like

is there a way to edit it so when i press handbrake in neutral it doesnt stop? trying to rev the car while it is rolling

if you press the handbrake in your car while is in neutral it will stop, i believe that in the script if you are in neutral you can just accelerate and it will rev fine

anyone used this on a qbcore server the forza horizon speedometer???

@HugoSimoes Is there a way to make gears shift automatically?

yes with HRS_Handling

That’s the paid version I guess. I need a version that I can configure the gear ratios and have it work with the handling meta file. This one does it better. but the delayed manual gear change can be a problem sometimes.

Hi, is there a way to sync this with the Holographic speedometer? ([RELEASE] Hologram Speedometer v1.0.1). When I don’t have this manual transmission script installed, the HUD shows the gears perfectly, but when I install this script, the HUD just shows the Gear R. I’ve tried to “connect” these two scripts but I wasn’t succesful since I’m a beginner at scripting. If you can do it for me, it would mean everything for me.

THanks,
mips

Is there a way to make it so certain vehicles are manual without having to do /manual to enable/disable manual transmission. As much as the /manual command is great, in my situation it would be best if certain vehicles are coded to be manual without using a command to enhance realism.

Another concern that you may have an answer to is the gears not being compatible with the hud I’m currently using. The HUD I’m using just stays in first gear even when I’m in 5th gear according the the HRS hud. Is there a way I can essentially “link” the manual gears with the hud i’m using?

Have you found a way to do this? I’m also using the forza hud and having an issue with this manual script where the gears won’t sync with the Forza speedometer gears. Please let me know!!