Fivem Manual Transmission (Server side) resource with custom gears and different gearmods

i am working on a more optimized version, this is like a beta version for you guys to have fun with , so the optimization is not on point.

3 Likes

Would you possibly know how to link this with something like the Forza Horizon 4 speedometer? Love the release btw!

the gears dont show right on the forza horizon speedometer , is that the problem you want to solve? or is it other problem?

I was hoping there was a way to make the two scripts either become one or have the gear indicator sync up so I could use that speedo with this script

3 Likes

can you addme on disc?

Hello is there anyway I can change the max RPM from 1.0 to 7.0?

why would you do that?

A quarta, 16/03/2022, 04:20, Richfie21 via Cfx.re Community <thiscamefrom@fivem.net> escreveu:

1 Like

why would you do that?

how to turn on the GREARS

/manual

1 Like

Hello, how do I sync hrsgears with Forza horizon speedometer?

2 Likes

you can do an export for it, do you need help doing that?

1 Like

Yes please I need help.

Halo, I have a question
Have anyone tried this on a QBCore server, if yes please tell me

How to downshift what keybind it is

if youre in a server, say rsm, idk if they use this mod or what, is there a way to edit this file? its really annoying that a super car maxes at 130mph and a sh*tbox stock civic maxes at 215mph.

editing cars topspeeds is done via handling file

does this work with steering wheels

is just a manual transmission system via script, does not support steering wheel

do you need to add every car to the config manually or only when you want a custom gear ratio?