Fivem Manual Transmission (Server side) resource with custom gears and different gearmods

How can I make them run the same using manual or automatic?

what do you mean? in my github link you have another way to contact me if you want.

if you use manual mode, the cars run less, can you make them run the same?

Top speed? they run the same, the cars have revv limiter if the manual is on or off

downhill they run more if you go in automatic mode

1 Like

maybe the version i send you has no revvlimiter for automatic, i am updating it now

HRSGears2.zip (16.4 KB)

please download this version, is the updated version, the revlimiter is like before but almost all bugs are solved (not bugged handbrake camera like the version i send you)

please download here, updated now, if the problem persist please tell me

working in my test server, haven’t tested it in my live server. This script I think depends on the car performance as it works perfectly fine with other car mods, but I have tested it in my police mustang and the car is really slow. but overall, 11/10 bro! the best car mod script I found so far

it always depends of the top speed on the handling file, some handlings are made with a wrong top speed and use the no rpm limit bug from gta v , handlings that use that bug will not work properly in this mod. if you have any problem with a car or any problem with the script please report , thanks for your support man

does this work with steering wheels if so how?

no man, it does not

Hope you accept PRs :mascot:

Very good script HugoSimoes!
I have been testing it and I see that manual mode the top speed is limited while in automatic the top speed is higher. How could you match the speeds in the two modes without having to touch the handling parameters?

maybe i forgot to apply the speed limitter, to all cars, are you using the last version?

Yes, I think I am using the latest version. Where is the speed limiter you mention?

line 314 of the client, i will solve that, just a wrong condition

1 Like

Nice script! How can I make manual transmission always turned on and only excluded to certain vehicles?

go to client.lua, find the Local “manualon” and set it to true, some vehicle classes are already excluded if you want to exclude specific vehicles you will need to make a config on the config file and apply the condition you want here