Fivem Manual Transmission (Server side) resource with custom gears and different gearmods

yes it works with RealisticVehicleFailure and i desactivated the cinematic cammera if the manual trans is activated so its working ok , but i will put a way to change the keys in the config file in a next update

2 Likes

Sounds great! Will download later

I have made a new downshift and rev limiter update today, so if you find some bug please report.

1 Like

Just got it - actually incredible! I have been waiting so long for something like this.

I have added some chat messages when you do /manual and /manualmode to tell you if it is on/off or simple/realistic mode. I also changed the upshift key to 73 (RB), and disabled 73 as a control action which seems to work a bit better for me as I now don’t apply any handbrake when shifting up gear.

can you show me how your chat messages work? i used to have the script on a esx base so i had esx messages before, but now i modified to standalone script so i have no messages.
in the github download page you have another way to contact me, add me if you want.

Sure thing, this is the code for the 2 commands (there may be better ways of doing it but this was quick and easy):

RegisterCommand("manual", function()
    if vehicle == nil then
        if manualon == false then
            manualon = true
			TriggerEvent('chatMessage', '', {255, 255, 255}, '^7' .. 'Manual Mode ON' .. '^7.')
        else
            manualon = false
			TriggerEvent('chatMessage', '', {255, 255, 255}, '^7' .. 'Manual Mode OFF' .. '^7.')
        end
    end
end)

RegisterCommand("manualmode", function()
    if vehicle == nil then
        if manualon == false then

else
            if realistic == true then
                realistic = false
				TriggerEvent('chatMessage', '', {255, 255, 255}, '^7' .. 'Manual Mode SIMPLE' .. '^7.')
            else
                realistic = true
				TriggerEvent('chatMessage', '', {255, 255, 255}, '^7' .. 'Manual Mode REALISTIC' .. '^7.')
            end
        end
    end
end)
1 Like

thanks man this is really a nice update

Yeh I actually totally missed that you already had a status in the top right of the screen! But I have all of my main hud toggleable (to disable it for taking screenshots) so I have turned that off as well for now

the status is really ugly hahaha

How can I do so that when it is at maximum rpm the needle starts dancing instead of limiting?

like when you apply the handbrake?

yes! it’s possible?

i had this but it become really annoying, i can see i if i can send a version with this to here

I would like to try it

can you send me this version?

1 Like

i am working on it, i dont have this version anymore

I think i have done it, wait for the next update

client.lua (14.4 KB)

Try this and tell me if is ok

works perfectly!!! Thanks!!! you are the best!

thanks man, but i found a problem with that, if you are in redline, the handbrake camera activates, now i remember why i disabled this.