Fi̇vem ui̇ pi̇zza and hotdog scri̇pt v2

When you buy the product, you will have purchased two scripts.

Pizza :

Es_extended
Resmon Value 0.1
Npc Pizza Sale Feature
The more ingredients you put, the bigger the pizza will be.

Hotdog :

Es_extended
Resmon Value 0.1
If you overcook the bread, it will burn and the hotdog production will be cancelled.
If you overcook the sausage, it will burn and the hotdog production will be cancelled.

YOUTUBE VİDEO

PİZZA AND HOTDOG ESX OPEN SOURCES TEBEX

3 Likes

Other Script
SHOPPİNG SYSTEM
GALLERY

bro is this not from s4 dev ?

s4 = s4leh. s4leh 0resmon dev. manager

1 Like

Am interested in the script one question is the hotdog making attach to any any hot dog cart ? I would like for cart to move around

Can be used anywhere with a hotdog car if you find movable hotdog cart script it will also work if qb-hotdog was moving

can be used on qbus ?

ESX 1.1.0 Compatible?

yes bro

open source you need to translate yourself

up up up up ++++

Hello, Im having multiple issues after purchasing this script. First of all, I could not get the hot dog script to display the help text. Second of all, I believe that this script is missing very important code for this to work properly. After fixing the first issue, I had ran into another issue giving me a script error. I since have fixed this by making a change to the if statement. But then I noticed that there is nothing under the if states or anything else of the sort to start the UI “mini-game”. I think there are several issues around this script that needs to be addressed.

SCRIPT ERROR: @s4-hotdog/server.lua:26: attempt to compare number with nil
[    script:s4-hotdog] > TriggerServerCallback (@es_extended/server/functions.lua:160)
[    script:s4-hotdog] > handler (@es_extended/server/common.lua:124)
[  script:es_extended] SCRIPT ERROR: error object is not a string