Experienced Police officer looking for a new home

I am a experienced RP police officer.
i am not a child, i am 26
time zone doeskin matter i am always gaming and i do not have a specific sleep schedule

Shoot me your discord and ill pm you

Applications are open here at Colorado Life Roleplay!

Colorado Life Roleplay™ is a whitelisted FiveM police serious life roleplay community based out of Boulder, Colorado. We strive to be a friendly and welcoming community. Our server is relatively new but has only been growing and improving since we launched. As the director, I rather take longer to build a close, and respectful community rather than an unprofessional one. Here we believe we can achieve high-quality roleplay even without a large number of people. Hence, “quality over quantity.” Our staff members maintain the community’s safe, respectful, and fun environment to make friends and roleplay.

Discord:

Instagram:
@coloradoliferp

Requirements, open departments, features, and more information can be found in our Discord and on our official forum post. If you have further questions or comments, join our Discord and our staff team will be happy to help.

Check out our forum post here:

Screenshots:

Hello. I am one of the owners of West Los Santos RP. we are a small but growing community. we have 2 police departments. and we will welcome you on as a police officer and if you dont want to apply we have public officers/ community officer.
if you have any thing you want to ask feel free to dm me on discord. gamerenr#1839
or check out our forum post. West Los Santos RP | EUP | North yankton | Golf | Realistic gun shots Sounds | Public Cop/Fire | Begginer friendly | No Mic Requierd

good server

Message Me DiorTheGreat#0158

doesnt work heres mine CoolKid45#2297

Hey if your still looking feel free to Dm me at Manifold#7525

Are your friend requests open, it says I misspelled it possibly and I copy and pasted it.

I don’t know if you still want a community but add me Price#4303 or join StoryRP.net

Dwight Snoot#9363 Hiring for our sheriff’s office, open command positions, looking for people to run subdivisions in the future as well.

Hey, add me on discord Parker_#8955

https://forum.cfx.re/t/emergency-response-san-andreas-whitelisted-15-realism-fun-rp-launching-soon/2415170/21

Alabama State RP is a brand new server so we are looking for leo and civs all the time join our discord if ur still looking. Alabama State Roleplay

𝘚𝘢𝘯 𝘈𝘯𝘥𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘴 𝘚𝘵𝘢𝘵𝘦 𝘋𝘖𝘑 𝘙𝘰𝘭𝘦𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘺 Come check us out

Hey Buddy! Constant Roleplay is looking for experienced Troopers to join the San Andreas State Troopers! We are now opening Divisions and Bureaus so we will need people to run those! Please HMU Price#4303

Hey, Signal One Roleplay is a California based community that strives on providing members the best Non-ESX RP along with a lot of leniancy! Check us out and learn more about us here, we would love to have you.

Hi Gamerlass941,

We are looking to fill up our police roster and would love to have you come apply for either of our departments on AuthenticRP. If you are interested join our Discord below and whitelist on our forums. It has been simplified due to our recent release so you only have to accept our rules on there currently. Good luck on the search for a community if you decide not to choose us!

Hello,

If you’re still looking for a community to join, check out FreshStart Roleplay! We are run by two, Long-Term Experienced FiveM Members with backgrounds in communities such as DoJRP.

Join our discord here and we can get you started: FreshStart Roleplay Fan Server

Come check out Gang Haven Role Play

We are an economy server built off the QB framework

• We are currently looking for civillians, POLICE ans STAFF of all ranks

If your interested in becoming a LEO or STAFF member, ask for Brad, Cope or Chris Paul

Have a look at our forum link and see what you think Gang Haven Roleplay💎| Serious RP, QBCORE, HIRING POLICE, EMS,& STAFF ALL RANKS, Civillian Oriented, MEGA EUP, 100's Custom Cars, Gangs, and More! Cayo Perico & Tuner DLC'S!

Thanks for considering us!

We look forward to seeing you in the city!

Hey buddy, I run a fully IC, realistic department inside of an upcoming economy server. Give me a shout, we are looking for HC. Price#4303