Experienced Police officer looking for a new home

Hello, i run a 15+ FiveM RP server, we focus on first responder RP, we have grown to a nearly double digit member fire department in 2 days and are looking to keep building our LEO departments, contact me at Dwight Snoot#0001 for more info, we have command spots open as well.

β€”β€”NEWEST DETROIT SERVER TO HIT THE CITYβ€”β€”-

Own Boss RP Is a Detroit based RP city. Here we focus on making the time spent here more realistic.

πŸ‘€ we do that by having a drug system that is realistic selling and obtaining processes. We have over 7 different drugs and over 4 ways to sell

πŸ‘•FRESH INSTALLED 17k PIECE CLOTHING PACKπŸ‘•

🚘OVER A HUNDRED CARS INSTALLED 🚘

🚘WITH MORE TO COME AND REALISTIC PRICES🚘

πŸ”΅WE HAVE LEGAL JOBS(Lumber, miming, electrician) ALONGSIDE LEGAL HUSTLE TO MAKE MONEY

OWN BOSS RP ISNT JUST ABOUT COPS N ROBBERS HERE WE ALSO HAVE ACTIVITIES & PLAN TO THROW ALOT OF EVENTS

πŸ”ΉBoxing ring to setup fight nights and start boxing leagues. Can even BET on the fighter in the ring

πŸ”ΈLaser tag for 1v1 or even more (EVENT COMING SOON)

πŸ”Έwe will be offering P.O.B

β€”β€”DO YOU HAVE OR WANT TO START A GANG?β€”β€”β€”

-join the discord

-fly into the city, look around see if you like what you see

-get 3 people & you receive $500,000 for your gang

β€”β€”POSITIONS HIRINGβ€”β€”-

-DPD (we have a chief but will soon be moving up to presidential detail)

-WCS (ALL POSITIONS)

-STATE POLICE(ALL POSITIONS)

-AS WE ARE IN BEGINNING STAGE OF OUR SERVER, BE PATIENT AND THINK OF IT AS A CITY YOU GET TO HELP BUILD-

https://discord.gg/tgyGZrnn

DM me @ rsatemp#7174.

If you are still interested, we offer 3 highly professional law enforcement departments: Police (aka Cleveland PD and all of the other local agencies), Sheriff (Cuyahoga and Lorain County), and Ohio State Highway Patrol. All have people from various levels of experience. I myself, for reference, have about four years in FiveM and I am currently working to get my Criminal Justice degree.

Check is out here! Nightlight Roleplay | New City | Active Staff & Devs | QBCore Economy | Looking for Staff, Leo, Ems | Serious RP - #16 by WokenCFX