[ESX+VRP] The Auto Repair Shop [RELEASE] [V1.5][1/16/2019]

:wrench:TARS Version V1.5 [1/16/2019]

Hey Guys Back with another custom script release.
Developed for CivLife RP Server (Always with latest version before release)
I have worked a little on this screw every chance I had and built it from the ground up essentially its simple easy but Custom non the less and its a unique concept, so I hope you guys like it.

:bookmark:Credits:

By: :snowman_with_snow: KrizFrost :snowman_with_snow:
@qallefor assisting with menu
justin_frankemolle for the vRP edit. (Contact for VRP Support)

Notice: Do not trade/sell this script at any point and time this is licensed and 100% Free

:world_map:How It Works

You drive into the circle or bring a vehicle there using a flatbed then get in the vehicle and you will be prompted with the option to repair the vehicle, then you will be taken out of the vehicle and it will be locked then there will be a notification to notify you the percent of your repairs, (Can be modified, with reasonable knowledge of Lua) the vehicle will be locked and undrivable during the process of the repairs so you are able to leave the area at any point and time and you will be notified when your vehicle has been repaired with the option to lock the vehicle at the shop and is ready for pickup once the vehicle is ready for pickup the vehicle becomes unlocked unless you decide to lock it.

:memo: Changelogs

✔️ Version 1.0 Public Release 
✔️ Version 1.5 Public Release [11/5/2018]
✔️ Added VRP Version Of Release [1/16/19]
Version 1.5 Changes (11/5/2019)

:heavy_check_mark: Cleaned the code a bit [Alot cleaner code to come in V2.0]
:heavy_check_mark: Added Comments in the code to explain things and tips
:heavy_check_mark: Added Menu - qalle
:heavy_check_mark: Added Ability to lock vehicle when repairs are finished
:heavy_check_mark: Added Premium Option
:heavy_check_mark: Added Optional SetEntityAsMissionEntity Just uncomment the code specified in client.lua
:heavy_check_mark: Added Payment Notification
:heavy_check_mark: Added Repair Blip

Ideas

- Add Additional Shops 
- Make the money go into the society
- Add Menu Based Manual Option (Fix Engine, Fix Tires, Wash Car, Release Car)
- Ability for mechanic to open or close this feature if they are the boss (Moving the marker to different location depending on if something is true)

If anyone can assist with the features above feel free to on github or comments below

:gear:How to Install

Simply just place the folder in your resources folder or esx folder. then add
start esx_CivAutoRepair
to your server.cfg

:lock:Requirements:

ESX (For ESX Version)
VRP - Dunko Editio (For VRP Version)

Video Preview [V1.5]

:camera:Screenshots

Drive Up (Drive up)

Enter Automatic Repairs (Step 2) [V1.0]

Automatic Eject from vehicle (Step 3) [V1.0]

Waiting For the repairs [V1.0]

Hood gets lifted while repairs on going [V1.0]

Vehicle Repairs Finished (Step 4) [V1.0]

Notification Anywhere you are it will notify you the vehicle is ready for pickup [V1.0]

:cloud:Download:

ESX Version: Via Github
VRP Version: Via Github

Note: I know the script can be done better but there currently isn’t any public releases for this feature so I’ve done my best and it does as required

Be sure to drop a heart if it helps you :slight_smile: If you have any issues with this script be sure to let me know

Note: Do not re-release this without my permission!

41 Likes

I love this dude!!! Can’t wait to modify this to work with my server! You’re awesome dude. Can’t wait to see what else you have to release, and updates to this!!!

3 Likes

soo cool thanks dude

1+

2 Likes

Amazing work thanks for the release!

Looks really nice. But miss the cash will go to the society_mecano account money :slight_smile:

What about a way to setup a MECHANIC Garage? so they can hold the car until paid, but if unpaid or mechanic is lazy/offline, After “X” amount of time the car is auto released?

Just an alternative option for ideas at the least. :slight_smile:

Or even better… Mechanics Garage… After car is fixed, it goes into the “Mechanics Garage” And after payment via invoice, it releases the car and the player can go to the mechanic garage to grab their vehicle.

Ideas to play with. Lol…

1 Like

Going to give this a shot why not :wink: Fingers Crossed Lets see if we can make this possible.

Heres the changed code to add the money to the mecano society:

RegisterServerEvent('carrepair:checkmoney')
AddEventHandler('carrepair:checkmoney', function()
	local mysource = source
	local xPlayer = ESX.GetPlayerFromId(source)		
		if(enableprice == true) then
			if(xPlayer.getMoney() >= price) then
				xPlayer.removeMoney((price))
				TriggerClientEvent('carrepair:success', mysource, price)
				TriggerEvent('esx_addonaccount:getSharedAccount', 'society_mecano', function(account)
					account.addMoney(price)
				end)
			else
				moneyleft = price - xPlayer.getMoney()
				TriggerClientEvent('carrepair:notenoughmoney', mysource, moneyleft)
			end
		else
			TriggerClientEvent('carrepair:free', mysource)
		end
end)

1 Like

Posted something above.
this would be a nice example if a mecanic is not online. They repair their car there and the mecanic earns some money anyway :slight_smile:

You’re genius, I have seen these in some servers but never thought people will release.

New Feature???
Ability to lock your vehicle at the repair place while you are away from it?

Great Release!
Love it <3

Great release!!! We need more stuff like this for RP! Its amazing good job dude!

1 Like

whats the possibility of getting this in more than 1 place? or a config to set up where u want the text to show and shops to show and stuff. i mean i guess the easier way is make the words show above the shop so make a config where u can put shops have the draw text above that

1 Like

Thats in the works and is a idea I had put together, there will be this feature in the future configs to come :slight_smile: No worries.

1 Like

nice im very excited for that so far this script is really cool will create some cool roleplay. now are mechanic the only ones who can enter the cars into this or are you going to make it so anyone is able to enter there car into this because if anyone can. my goal would be to remove the repair feature from all of my shop menus for customs shops. and add these into any spot a custom shop is at so people have to go in leave there car and wait.

You can easily remove the requirment for needing your job set to mecano << just remove that part of the script in the if statement and anyone should be able to :slight_smile:

nice thats cool! would suggest making that a true false in the config for some people (; ill keep a eye on this super excited

Should add a statement in it that “If Mechanic is offline” Players can manually repair their vehicles there for an additional fee. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I didn’t edit anything but it doesn’t work from my server …