[ESX] The Ultimate Gang Wars Script

The ultimate Event-Based system for Territories & Gangwars. Enchance your Gangs experience and keep the hype alive! :partying_face:

About:

● | Configurable Gang War dates, the wars will start at these Days and Times.
● | Admin command to start the Wars manually.
● | When the wars begin, Gang members recieve an invitation to join the war. They can accept or deny it.
● | Configurable War duration, and time it takes to capture a territory.
● | If a player dies or moves far from the capture zone while capturing a Territory, capturing cancels.
● | If a player is capturing a Territory, noone else can capture it unless he gets killed or moved out of the capture zone.
● | Configurable option for Territories, to β€œcan be re-captured” before the war ends.
● | Gang bosses can choose their own colors for their gangs. It changes and saves automatically.
● | Each territory links to an SVG vector on the UI map, and its color changes depending on the Gang that owns it.
● | Each Territory has a unique Shop and Dealer. You can set as many different items/weapons as you wish, for each Territory.
● | Only the Gang that owns a Territory has access to its Shop and Dealer.
● | Police can take part in Wars to neutralise Territories. (Configurable)

Features:

● | Detailed Configuration.
● | Unique Event-Based system to handle wars!
● | Easy to setup.
● | Clean UI.
● | Server-side security checks to prevent cheaters and exploits.
● | Links perfectly with my Create Organisation script. Configuration to link it is included, so when a player creates a gang, it automatically has access to Territories.
● | Optimised to 0.00-0.01ms CPU while idle.

Requirments:

● | ESX (Tested on Legacy version, should work fine on others.)
● | mysql-async or oxmysql
● | cron (Usually comes by default in any esx base)

Preview

Purchase

Other Releases:

[ESX] Create Mafia | Let Players Create Their Own Organisations
[ESX] Dark Sales | XP System | Stock System
[ESX] Black Market | Reputation System | UI
Drug Dealers | Cutscenes | Reputation System
[Free] Top Criminals | Leaderboard [ESX]
Fields & Labs [ESX][Free]

Code is accessible A small part of the server-side is protected.
Subscription-based No
Lines (approximately) 1741
Requirements ESX, mysql-async or oxmysql, cron
Support Yes
11 Likes

Nice design bro!

1 Like

Its possible to add more zones for example cartel, mafia at other places, for example cayo perrico?
Zones map, looks the same, as the ghetto?

1 Like

Where do you get that UI text ???

Nice Script ^^

1 Like

Hey there! For now adding territories is not possible.
Zones on the Ui, are positioned SVG vectors, and adding zones requires advanced knowledge.
I chose to hard-code the most common territories for now, until I can make it a bit more user-friendly to add more.
My top future plan about it is making it more user-friendly to let users configure territories how they like them. :smiley:

1 Like

Hey there, it is a free text UI on the forum, I dont remember the creator tho, I’ll make sure to let you know if I come across it. Thanks for the feedback buddy :smiley:

How does it recognise gangs? Every who is same ESX jobs are considered in a same gang like in users table job field everyone who has β€œbloods” are in the same team automatically?

1 Like

If we really manage to do it or find it, I promise to buy the script :o

<3

1 Like

You can set your gang jobs in config. I’m posting screenshots of the config file below :partying_face:

1 Like

Can we get a QBCore?

1 Like

Can’t wait for that options!
Love it your work!
Piece of art.
:heart:

1 Like

I mean, I guess you know it yourself, but this is one of the most Pog Designs of any menu/UI… Looks very nice!

1 Like

It is not currently available for QBCore, but I’m planning to convert it asap :partying_face:

2 Likes

Thank you so much for the feedback guys :smile: :partying_face:

1 Like

Can’t wait for the QBCore version

2 Likes

Possible to rewrite for vRP? I will pay for it.

Hey buddy, sadly I’ve never worked with vRP before, also QBCore is priority for now.
I’ll look into this asap tho!

Can’t wait!

2 Likes

Not even just this script! You should convert all of your scripts they are class!

1 Like